Thursday, April 1, 2010

April fools day

My phone rings at 8am, its the hair salon saying my girl is sick so they have to cancel my appointment. What????.... I have a full weekend planned with lots of picture taking. This means ROOTS in all the pictures. My friend Sharri is here, We are going out with friends, I have a 40 birthday to go to, and its Easter! Then I think Oh this is an April fools joke right. Girl on the phone says "sorry she really is sick." Ok then the bright side to the story is I get to go back to bed till 10. I wake up check E-mail, check FB, and find that my sister posted she was pregnant. I get alittle excited when I see the word pregnant but then I realize it's an April fools joke. What do I do, I totally copy her and put this on my status. I would say I got a few believers but most knew I was full of shit. Thank God the thought of being 40 and pregnant scares the shit out of me. With it being Aprils fool day I decided to play a joke on the kids. I tell them I'm pregnant. Blake looks at me like I'm crazy. He is like.....NO you aren't! Yes really I am I say. Then he gives me the blow to the ego of all time. Blake says " Your 40 Mom people who are 40 don't have sex, that's so gross". Ok Blake, I'm not pregnant that was an April fools joke! He says "Thank God your to old to have sex. that really grossed me out"! Wow. I kinda thought I was the youngest parent out of most of Blake's friends and this just proves he sees me OLD!

Blake and Ziggy at soccer practice. Once again I brought my most beautiful dog out on public only to embarrass me by crotch sniffing passer Byers. So while walking with Ziggy and Cole we pass this young guy with his dog, he stops to talk to us. I have these giant sunglasses on. He asks where we live and we start talking about how the Nutty Brown is across the street from my house. This is a place that has some great bands. He says I go there alot I will look for you next time and I'm going to get you a beer! I kinda start to think is he flirting with me alittle?? Anyway we go on our way to walk Ziggy. After about a half hour here comes the young guy again. He stops again to talk this time I think he realizes I'm older than I looked in the giant glasses since they are off now! No more talk about buying me a beer. As fast as the ego is inflated it is deflated 30 minutes later! Oh well what would Hubby say anyway if some young hot dude bought me a beer at the Nut! Btw, I'm not taking those sunglasses off again in public.....on the bright side I must have fabulous hair!
.

While at practice there are patches of Bluebonnets. I keep making the kids stop and take pictures. Blake is getting seriously annoyed with me. I don't give a crap at all especially after the "I'm to old to have sex comment". I tell this kid to shut up and suck it up. I don't ask for much but when I want to take a picture its time to stop and pose.



Can you tell we all like the Dog more than eachother????? April Fools, Of course.


Love this guy, he always does the stop and pose better than anyone. Cole and I walk around with the dog while Blake and Aidan have practice. We come across some kinda of a pond its really pretty with lots of trees. All the sudden Cole goes sliding into the water I-pod and all. It's almost like this was happening in slow motion and I was frozen. At this point all I can think about is another 200 dollars out the door forget the fact that my son is falling in the water. I feel like I'm being punished for the post I wrote about hating the apple I pods! Once again eating my words. By the way it feels so great to be a multi million dollar lottery winner!

This picture is so cute. Another great stop and pose moment by Cole. This kid is scoring high with me today.

I think Ziggy is getting alittle annoyed with all the stop and pose crap. If he could talk imagine he would say...."Come on lady, I came here to sniff crotch not stop and pose".

We go home and bake cupcakes with the girls next door.

No comments: