Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Kraig finally comes to Austin!

My cousin Kraig came to Austin with his girlfriend Lauren for a visit. I have been asking him for years to come see me. Lauren's sister lives by me so it kinda took him being in love with her to get him here. Her sister only lives about 30 minutes from me so it work out great. We went to the Pat Green concert with them and had a blast. I dragged Kraig to our small town parade too. I think he had fun people watching there, it's alittle different that a Chicago parade. On Sunday we met Kraig, Lauren, her sister, and her husband at the famous Salt lick for some Texas barbecue.
This is a meat lovers paradise! This is a picture of the meat pit in the restaurant. I believe the restaurant has been featured on the food network. This place is great you can bring your own beer and they have live music while you wait. Not a place to bring a vegetarian though! I posted this picture on FB and I think it made my vegetarian sister sick.

Here is Kraig with my boys. They love him and had such a great time seeing him.

Here is Michael, Kraig, Lauren, and me outside of Salt Lick. Kraig has had a few girlfriends over the years but this one is the keeper! Lauren is great and so easy to talk to.
Here is Cole I think I'm going to start calling him "The poser". Love this kid since photography is my passion and he always stops to pose!
Here is Kraig and the "poser". he is so crazy about Kraig since Kraig is one of those guys who is a kid at heart. Anyway I'm so glad Kraig and Lauren came we had a great time with them. I just wish they could have stayed longer. Always exciting with these people I live with.

No comments: