Sunday, September 18, 2011

Football season and TX rain!

Friday night we headed out for some good old Tiger football. With Blake being in middle school Aidan knows all the middle school girls. Him and his friend walk around the game. The girls keep hugging him as he walks by. This goes straight to his head and he becomes that most annoying bragger. One of the girls even asked if he would be her boyfriend. Now he thinks he is going with her. Laugh my ass off for sure.


Some how after the game I end up with eight middle school boys at my house for a sleep over. We rock out to rap music blasting so loud my ears hurt on the way home. Is it sad that I can sing any rap song on the radio? They have visions of toilet papering, ding dong ditching, and staying up all night in their heads. I only have one vision in my head. Me, myself, and I in a padded cell with my name over the door. I've lost my mind once again. I can't even blame it on the alcohol, because there was none. Even though I complain I do like to be the house. I think this is such an important age to be one up on them. They talk to me and open up about stuff. I listen as if it the most important thing in the world. Sometimes I roll my eyes when they are not looking. Sometimes I think....OMG, that's crazy in my head. This is because I have been there and done it all. But all and all this silly stuff is important to them right now so it has to be important to me. Unfortunately in my old age I have come to the realization that most people are disappointing. I'm not throwing stones or anything I have done my fair share of disappointing people too. I slept on the sofa that night. I'm a light sleeper so I figured I would catch them if they tried to sneak out. The sad thing is I don't even think they would be scared of me if I caught them. I was scared shit less the few times I snuck out. I got greeted a few times by mad Grumps in his tighty whities.


It rained for the first time in months on Saturday. The boys headed to the backyard for some mud football. The bad thing is I had spent the morning cleaning all the floors in the house. The beautiful clean floors latest all of an hour. But who's mad not me.....haha can you smell the BS?


Well aren't they a muddy mess. All I can think is it sure would be fun to be a kid again. They don't know how good they have it. One by one they went away and I settled in for some lifetime TV. I love to cry to a good lifetime movie. Later in the day I had to take Aidan to a soccer game that he played in the rain. I watched from the car. No need to get my perfect hair wet. He made four out of the six goals his team got. He again becomes that most annoying bragger. This time he is a most annoying dirty as shit bragger. I'm still trying to get his uniform clean. I had to work some this weekend too. That is for the birds is all I have to say on that.




Football season has started at the middle school. Since I am the official football photographer for boosters I'm up there a lot taking shots of these kids. It still cracks my ass up when I see the guys in their football uniforms with their cowboy boots. Remember I'm from Chicago I never saw anything like this. Because I am the photographer I have a zillion friend request on facebook from the middle school kids. I don't want to hurt anyone feelings so I friend them all. Big mistake! For one I sometimes like to be a little off color on facebook. I have lost a few adult friends due to my inappropriate behavior on there. I just think lighten up people life is short we need to act inappropriate and laugh at ourselves. Facebook shit taking can be an escape from our every day proper lives. Now I have to act like a Mom. No more shit talking. Two, they are shitting up my news feed. All I see is this BS game they play. They write to each other....have I ever told you. Then they write something they are thinking about this person. What I think is thank God at our age we are not playing this silly game. A few beers and it could get a tad bit ugly.




Today I was on the computer editing all the football pics I have taken for boosters. The computer was going slow. I didn't know any of these people I live with were around. I'm talking to myself out loud as I do often. Hello padded cell my name is Kerry. I might have slipped out the "F" word, oh yes I did slip out the "F" word. Aidan comes from around the corner and says....I'm going to write that in my notebook. I look at him and say.....what notebook and what are you going to write???? He tells me he has a notebook in school where the teacher tells them to write down stories about their family. He then tells me he is going to write about his mom dropping "F" bombs while on the computer. I look at him with my most evil mom stink eye and say....you better never air the dirty laundry in this notebook. I then ask him what he has written about me in this notebook. I'm thinking he is writing about me farting and saying bad things, yelling, yata, yata, yata. He tells me that he wrote I was a good cook even though he hates everything I cook. I say that makes no sense if you don't like what I cook how am I a good cook. He tells me he hears it from other people. Now I visions of myself breaking into the school in a ski mask to steal this awful notebook. God and his teacher only know what he is writing about it. If CPS shows up at my door I know why.
So every night I rub the two little guys backs before they go to bed. Cole says....Mom, I never cuss out loud but sometimes I cuss in my head is that ok? I'm thinking .....shit I cuss in my head non stop and a lot of times out loud. I tell him...that is alright and I'm very proud of him for not cussing out loud. I ask him what he is cussing about in his head. He tells me he cusses in his head every time the girl he has liked since the first grade likes someone else. I think I have done a lot of cussing back in my day about the same kind of stuff. Even though I ran with the popular crowd in my day I was never really the one all the boys liked. I was scrawny for sure...a late bloomer to say the least. So back to Cole...I tell him as long as you are a polite gentleman this girl or maybe lots of other girls will notice that. He takes my good advise because he is not at the awful teenage years where he thinks I know nothing.

What I love about facebook is sometimes you come across good info that someone has posted. My friend Tracy put up a link about skin care. It said we should take a break from all our expensive skin care and drown our faces in Moroccan oils. I happen to have this Moroccan oil for my hair. It cost only eight bucks. So I get ready for some shit TV and put this Moroccan oil all over my face. At first my face is super shiny from it. Not five minutes later my face becomes a sponge and sucks that shit up. Now I am obsessively putting this oil on. Every time it sucks it up. I did get a very big zit from doing this. I couldn't leave it alone. Now it looks like a giant sore on my face! Damn it why didn't I inherit my mom's perfect skin?????




Last but not least the Emmy's were on tonight. I did not get to watch them since every TV in my house had football on it. It kind of sucks sometimes being the only girl in this male driven house. Anyway Kyle Chandler my all time favorite celebrity crush who happens to live in my home town won an Emmy. I crazy love him...he is my get out of jail free card for sure. Though when I was face to face with him I froze. I have no game. Everyone here knows I love him. Even Hub's! All my friends run into him everywhere. They all use me as an excuse to get a picture with him. They all say the same thing....I have this friend who crazy loves you can I get a picture with you to torture her. I have gotten at least five pics sent to me. Sad thing is they crazy love him too, they are just using me. So since football ruled my TV my sister in law texted me first about his win. Then my mom called me about his win. The only thing I'm thinking is did he thank me for being his biggest fan????? So things have settled down and I am watching DVRed Emmy's.I hate to say I am am crying but I am some of these speeches kill me. Kyle did not fail to deliver a flawless speech, damn he looked good too. He forgot to thank me but that's alright. So sorry for bad grammar and miss spellings once again to tired to proof read! Posted by Picasa

No comments: