Monday, January 14, 2013

Nutribullet=woot woot

I received a Nutribullet for Christmas. From myself. I opened it and said "Oh my gosh, just what I wanted, how did you guys know". These people I lived with look confused wondering who got me the greatest gift in the world. They kind of looked at each other trying to figure out who hit the nail on the head. I didn't give a clue that I had gotten it for myself. A girls got to do what a girls got to do. These people I live with don't listen very well. If they did there would have been a second bullet under that tree.

I was up one night not being able to sleep and saw the infomercial for this sucker. I was sold even though I had just bought a pain in the ass juicer. Since I had just bought a juicer and had already used it I stuck with that for a while. The problem with the juicer is it is a huge pain in my ass. Now if I was super wealthy I would have a person that would juice for me. Since I'm not super wealthy yet...hear me "Universe"? I have to do everything myself. I would get on juicing kicks and do it everyday. The clean up was not fun. While cleaning up my evil twin would be saying "Nutribullet". Then I would go on juicing strike because I'm lazy by nature. I couldn't get that damn Nutribullet out of my head.

So I started using it two weeks ago. This puppy promises to give you energy, cure crappy shit going on with you, do wonders for your skin, helps with depression, helps the immune system, gives you all the nutrients your body is lacking, helps with mental pause, makes you happier, and the list goes on. I expected results. Results that I never got from expensive face creams. When I started it two weeks ago I had a strange rash on the palms of my hand and on my feet that itched like a bitch. I itched it so much that I opened the skin. Having MS I have been suffering from strange rashes for a while. "They say" whoever they are that it is because my body can't fight off bad bacteria. My face looked dull. I couldn't sleep, except in the morning. I felt depressed, a strange blue feeling I had never felt before. My hair felt dry, brittle, and it was falling out. I was having hot flashes every hour on the hour. I would wake up with something called the MS hug in the night. This is something that has taken me years not to freak out over. It feels like someone is squeezing the shit out of your insides. I used to worry that I was having a heart attack. Then I realized it was just a reminder that I had a crappy disease.  I was also having extreme anxiety and flying off the handle for no good reason.   The whites of my eye didn't look like "Kardashian" white! Every time I watch them I wonder how the hell their eye whites are so white. I get the teeth!

So here are my results. My rashes are gone. My skin looks better. My sleep still sucks! I swear I could fall asleep soundly at 4 pm but at 4 am I'm a hot mess. My depression is not half as bad. My hair feels softer again. My hot flashes have decreased by at least 50 percent if not more. I have not had an MS hug....Knock on wood! My anxiety has been way better. I have not flown off the handle as much. My people I live with are probably loving that. Cool as a cucumber.....knock on wood. My eyes look whiter. Not Kardashian white but I'll take what I can get. I have more energy for sure. I have not lost a damn pound though...It does promise weight loss too. I swear this fat it super glue. It likes it here and doesn't want to go. I still bitch at it nightly and kind of make it talk sometimes like Honey Boo Boo. I guess I need to give up burgers and go go juice.

I have hubs on the bullet too. He is like a walking talking informercial for it. He is still fighting his mono.  I'm trying to get my kids to at least have a small glass. They are not on board yet since they have been raised in the fast food generation. Thank God they are super healthy kids. I would like to get Aidan on it more since he suffers from extreme anxiety. We are a work in process here. I did get really sick last week for the first time in a very long time. I do believe it is because every one and their mother is sick around me.

Anyway, I'm really loving the Nutribullet. It is fun to use and the clean up is a snap. I have used it everyday since I got it. I pack it with Kale, spinach, broccoli. cucumbers, celery, fruits, nuts, goji berries, flax, nuts, and chi seeds! I can say it has done some amazing things for sure. I loved it so much that I bought one for my Dad...aka...Grumps. He comes in this week and I can't wait to give it to him. I have to laugh out loud. I was talking to my Grumps on the phone today. He recently retired. I was telling him about my nutribullet. He was telling me how he has had a different beer everyday since he retired. He said he has tried over 70 beers. His goal is to try a different beer everyday for a year. I didn't even know they made that many beers.

Can't wait to see my parents and my sweet niece later this week. Counting the sleeps for sure. On a final note. I hosted a weekend sleepover with way too many high school boys. I like being the house though. That way I can keep an eye on them. Not much gets past me since I have a hard time sleeping. I was disappointed while talking to the high school boys that drugs are all over our high school and they are easy to get. I talk about drugs all the time with these people. I hope they are listening. I have seen too many good people get hooked in my lifetime. It scares the hell out of me since I'm a firm believer that no one would pick that life for themselves.   I also heard an awful story about Cole this weekend. While at a basketball game I heard that he broke up with his "girlfriend" in a not so nice way. If your a regular reader of my blog you know I burn it into my boys brain to be nice to girls. Since girls carry this crap with them their whole life....Hello I'm still upset Brendan O'Donnell never looked my way. I heard that he walked up to her in front of her friends, made a joke, and then said "Poof" your single. In a most dramatic way....cause ya know he's not that guy..."the dramatic one". I wanted to die! I did also hear that she was telling everyone he wasn't all that.  Oh the middle school drama! I need to step away for sure

Back to the guy who never gave me the time of day. A funny thing happened the other night. Grumps and Debbie called me. They said.."Do you remember Brendan O'donnell"? I say..."um Yes, I loved him from third grade till eight, he never gave me the time of day and that still chaps my ass". My Grumps says.."I thought that name was familiar". I ask "why do you ask?". He says.."We ate at a restaurant tonight that his sister owns". I say..."Oh my God did you tell her about me and my middle school issues???". He says..."No", is your husband listening to you?". I say.."Yes, he's right here and knows my middle school issues and doesn't give a crap".  I say "did you ask what he's doing?". He says.."NO!".  I wish he would have asked about him since he is no where on Facebook.  He really never gave any girl the time of day except that Ursula twin!! Anyone from IC that reads this will know exacty what I'm talking about! Anyway just got back from taking Cole to school. Some lady tried to cut me off and then got pissed when I didn't let her. She flipped me the bird. Then she ended up in front of me in the school drop off line. Bet she didn't think we were going to the same place. ASSHOLE!

No comments: