Monday, January 28, 2013

Fantasy Island


So I don't know if anyone in the world thinks as crazy as I do. I often think of myself on fantasy island. I would have super powers. So I would freeze time and head to fantasy island. Mr Roake would greet me as Tattoo was yelling "De Plane, De Plane" from the bell tower. Mr Roake would say..."My dear, I'm Mr. Roake, your host, welcome to Fantasy Island". I would kind of do a little happy dance and think OMG, I'm on Fantasy Island.  On my Fantasy Island I would sleep, get massages, meditate, work out, and get myself together. On my Fantasy Island it would be me, hot guys waiting on me, massaging me, and feeding me. I would workout, rest, and eat! I would un freeze a few girlfriends once in while to come hang out and get fed from the hot guys. But this is my fantasy so they would have to leave after a while. In this fantasy it's all about me. I would freeze time for about six months or six years...I don't age on my Fantasy Island. It's a nice fantasy right???? I would come back refreshed, being the person I want to be, and looking much younger! In a perfect super power girl world!

Today I had a Mother of the year moment. Aidan.....aka...Pig Pen who suffers from extreme anxiety has a hard time with Mondays. I was getting ready for Zumba when the school nurse called. She said he was in there complaining of a headache. I asked if he had fever. She checked and he didn't. I told her he needed to go back to class. He is a frequent flyer in the nurses office on Mondays. I go to Zumba. When I'm done I see a missed call from the nurse again. I call back and she tells me he came back after lunch complaining again. She tells me he still has no sign of a fever. I tell her to send him back to class. Now in the past I have picked him up. Only to find out that he is just fine when he gets home. I need to be strong or I will never break him of this. I get a third call. He is back again. I end up picking him up. When I get him home I tell him he can't do anything but sleep if he is that sick. He falls right asleep which is strange for him. I walk by about thirty minutes later and touch his head. He is on fire. I feel like a big asshole. He has had a 103 temp for nine hours straight now. He has only woke up to take meds and complain his head, back throat, and stomach hurts. I feel so bad for him.

Cole is up doing homework while I watch the news. There is something on there about the flu. It said cuddling and kissing boosts your oxytocin which helps fight the flu. Then it said having sex twice a week helps fight off the flu. All the sudden Cole says..."Did they just say having sex helps fight the flu????". I say..."Huh???".Trying to play stupid. He says..."They just said having sex helps fight off flu". I say..."There is no way they could know that". Thinking how the hell do they know that anyway.  He says...."So Blake had the flu last week, Aidan has it now, and Dad and you do not". He then says.."That's weird and giggles". I say...."It's kind of weird you don't have it either". Then I giggle. He says..."Oh yeah, that's true". Damn news and Dr Oz with their sex makes you live longer and now fights the flu!!!!!!! I still want to know how they really know that!!!!!!

No comments: