Saturday, July 23, 2011

The most interesting people hang out in bowling alleys.

Twisty and I decide to take the kids bowling. We are making fun of Blake. All he does is text...there is never any real talking. Kids these days text and have these smile face emotions after what they say. We get in the car and I hold up my emotion face....btw, I have made a lot of these hoping to get my point across to him. I preach be present forget all these smiley emotions and feel the real thing. We are not even out of the driveway before a fight breaks out about where every one is sitting. Hello, people you are damn lucky we entertain you so much. When we were kids entertainment was for b-day or special occasions. Now kids expect entertainment 24-7. I threaten not to go and get out of the car. The kids get out. Cole throws a shoe at Blake. Black proceeds to kick his ass right in front of me even though I tell him to stop. Aidan runs in and cries on the sofa because he has done no wrong. I once again feel like I'm failing big time. What am I going to do with these guys. They are only get to get bigger and kick each others asses more and more.
We go back in the house and threaten not to bowl. We talk some sense into them, basically because we want to get out of the house. Truth be told....Twisty and I should have left them at home and went out for some adult time ourselves. We are stupid and we give them another chance. So we head out to the bowling alley. the car ride is much more peaceful.
Had to throw this picture in. I asked Twisty if she would still hang out with me if I came back next year looking like this. As much as I would love to look ten years younger my fear is it would turn out like this.
Twisty gets annoyed that we are not paying enough attention to her professional like bowing skills. She is a bit of that....hey look at me kind of girl. Doesn't she get that we now live in the world where no one is really present. No one really gives a shit about anybody but themselves.

The teenager should have just stayed home. All he did was play with his phone. I actually feel bad for him. He misses so much of Twisty and me doing our humorous shenanigans.
We have fun making faces behind his back. We are also laughing at the group of twenty something year olds bowling next to us. Every one of them had their faces in their phones the whole time. What happen to going out and having a great time with the people your with???? I catch myself doing this same crap.

Boy I would really be the talk of Drippin if I came home like this. I have a habit of putting balls or balloons under my clothes. At my last GNO birthday party I danced in a bar with a balloon under my shirt most of the night. I got some really interesting looks.
Twisty loves to mess with the boys. The boys love hanging out with Twisty and me. That is until they become teenagers.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO SADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!

Cole is just happy that his foot is finally bigger than mine. Hate to burst his bubble but I can wear a kids size shoe still.

The people watching at this place is some of the best I have seen. I wish you could have seen this disco duck's strut. I wonder about guys who have a very strong strut. Do they practice it in a mirror???? Do they think it looks cool? I guess it is the equivalent to the girl that shakes her ass while she walks. I have to say I'm guilty of the ass shaking thing back in my day. I have since then swallowed five water balloons that have landed on my ass, hips, thighs, and fupa, there will be no more of that. Sucks getting old! I feel 25 only wish my body followed that feeling.

There was this guy that looked like he just walked off the time machine from 1989. Sad thing is he too has a strut. Struts are not cool at all.
Cowboy baby! Another fine strut. Funny thing is when Cowboy baby gave me the head bob as he walked by. Twisty and I decide it would be fun to work in a bowling alley for a while. We would find out the background story on all these bowling alley characters.
We had to get a picture of bowling alley worker who we decided looked like the poor mans Vampire. The best was the Mother with her two year old in the alley at 11:30. She sucked down beer and stood at the doorway of the bar dancing around.


A few of my thoughts tonight. Since car rides happen to be some of the worst times of my life. I wonder if I duct taped their hands, feet, and mouths to the seats if I would get in trouble. If I got pulled over the cop would probably think I kidnapped them. I might get arrested, I bet it would be peaceful in jail. I could just picture the scene. The George Clooney look alike would pull me over. He would come up to the car. He says....Miss do you know you were swerving? I would bat my eyelashes and say....was I really???? He would say were you drinking? I would say....not yet but maybe in a few hours. He would flash his light to the back . He would then say.....Miss do you know there are three duct taped children in your backseat. I would say....yes I do. He would say.......Can I ask why? I would say....They would not shut the front door, officer. He would say...Miss can you step out of the car. I would say....... sure officer hotness, is there anything I can do to make you forget this????? He would say...maybe if you looked like a hot Italian model. Then he would cuff me. Now all you Judge Judy's get over this, my over active imagination has got the best of me once again. Don't tell me you have never had the hot officer fantasy. Have to say bedtime is a close second as far as being the worst times with these people. Right about now I thinking about duct taping them to the bed or maybe even the wall.


Tonight Twisty, Debbie and I watched "curb your enthusiasm". In the show someone was talking as if they were texting. They would say LOL instead of laughing. After watching it were all sitting around together. So Debbie was asking Twisty to do some shit. Twisty doesn't like to be told what to do.....that two year old brat comes out in her. Does me too at times. Twisty says......NO. She says...why. Twisty says because I'm Larry David. Debbie says..... your not rich. Twisty says...I may be some day. I'm just talking it all in not saying a word. I have learned it is better to stay silent and watch the storm start to brew. Debbie replies....LOL. Which BTW, I Don't know if she knew what that meant until we watched "curb". Twisty replies.....FU. Me I sitting there in amazement that she just pulled the big FU on Debbie. Debbie says....at least I'm getting some. I finally chime in with a WTF! Thinking as I'm writing this TMI.
WET WILLIE.....ALWAYS HATED THOSE. NOT A FAN OF EARS ANYWAY. I THINK I TONGED WAY TO MUCH "EAR WAX BOYS" IN HS.

Still in CHI town. Living with lots of people under one roof. Almost wishing I had a padded cell to go home to. Almost scared to write that shit down. Thinking the Universe might take my shit talking serious and put me in one!
whaaaaaa, whaaaaaaa, whaaaaaaaaaa

No comments: