Sunday, July 10, 2011

Thank God what were thinking does not pop out of our mouth.

Wednesday Twisty and I headed to the Wheeling pool with Aunt Margie, Aunt Cyndi, Chelsea and Alex. Before we left I got the morning poop news on the phone from Debbie. Today she told me she saw Twisty's dogs taking a crap in the yard before she left for work. Do you think if I told her I don't really give a shit it would go over well????? Just imagine if what you were really thinking automatically popped out of your mouth. I would be in a world of shit. I hang up the phone with Debbie and yell hey Twisty your dogs pooped in the yard you better get that shit picked up. I just got punished for all my shit talking. Aidan just came up from the basement to tell me he sharted and handed me his underwear. Just what I need. The kids always look forward to going here every year. To tell you the truth I look forward to going down the water slides. I had to drag Blake's ass out of bed to go. Everywhere we go now I have to force him to go. I refuse to have that kid that disappears during his teenage years. I think it is important for him to stay present in family life even if his ass annoys the shit out of me now. Frickin know it all.






Ella.....aka....the golden jerk loves the pool. She is your typical little drama queen. When my Aunt is pulling her around in the water she is yelling....I downin, I downin. Aidan tries to get her to go down a little slide and she says....I too wittle. And yes I meant to miss spell those words. The teenager came but he really wasn't present. He spent most of his day parked on this chair with his phone in his face. I walked by and put my I don't need no more sun damage on my face hat. I can't believe I got a smile out of him.




Ella has to go home early to take a nap. She is not a happy camper I don't blame her. Twisty can be so lame, such a rule follower.




So tonight were all out on the patio. Everyone knows I have brain washed my two little guys into thinking there are secret cameras in my house. I don't even know why the secret cameras came up. Mom....aka...Debbie is like....there's no secret cameras in your house. All I am thinking is....really are you serious right now. These secret cameras come in handy for me all the time. How can she do this to me? I say....yes, I do have secret cameras in my house! She pops back with....Aidan do you really think there is an Easter Bunny? She actually repeats about three times that there are no secret cameras. Come on Debbie! Cole pops in and says....my Mom does have secret cameras because she knows about things we have done from watching them. Way to brainwash these people right???? I can't believe Debbie was trying to crash this train I have been riding!





Still here in Chicago. It has gone pretty well for this many people living under one roof. Of course we have gotten under each others skin a few times. We have all probably mouthed a few cuss words under our breath. We might have made a face or two behind each others backs. There has definitely been some eye rolling. I just thank God that what were thinking does not pop out of our mouths. That could be bad news. I love these people I live with. I also love the people I stay with. Wondering why these people I live with are never frickin tired.


No comments: