Tuesday, July 19, 2011

The joy of living with a teenager

Alright so this is my first go round with a teenager. Two more coming right behind this one! I see total insanity in my future. I was a teenager once upon a time. I'm trying to remember if I never cracked a smile during these times. Since all my teenager does is text, I thought I would school myself on all the text codes. I'm going to try to de-code these pictures of him as I write this post. This one kind of screams to me......ARE you kidding me get that camera out of my face you freak
So I google de coding text messages. I had no idea what I was in store for. The first site that comes up is something called net.lingo they could have a dictionary for all these codes.It's like the English language in text codes. I think someone should come out with a book texting for dummies if there isn't already one. This picture screams to me.......Get your three headed Mom head out of my face.
I am more confused than ever. There is an abbreviation for every thing under the sun. This picture to me means....Mom get the hell out of my face, I'm trying to text and leave some smile face emotion icon on the end of it!
Why do teenagers need so much sleep! This is how I see my baby these days! He is either asleep or he has a phone in his face. I miss him!
I'm going to de code a few things for you parents out there.
143=I love you.....The sad thing is we don't understand love at this age...maybe we never do! Young love is the best though! I try real hard when he tells me he is in love not to laugh in his face. It is real for him I don't want to burst his bubble.
20=location.....location to me means........ where's the party.
420=marijuana.....Twisty told me everyone and their mother knows that, me I really didn't know that!
4COL=crying out loud...I get that I cry out loud every time my kids fight. I may just use this code.
4Q=f*** u.....I may just use this code too.
53X=sex...If I see this on his phone I'm coming unglued...kick ass take names later.
8=oral sex.......now everyone should have some of this......but not in middle school...have not seen that code thank the lord.
9=parent is watching...got that right mama is always watching....not to mention mama has been there done that shit, just try to do it better.....I got his number!
?v=hook up?....If I see this one I will be there for the hook up to put the kbash on it. I have no shame!
ASLP=age, sex. location. picture........If I see this it will freak me out. This to me screams Internet predator.
This picture to me screams....My aunt and my Mom think their cool but really they suck.
more codes!!!!!!!
CMAP=cover my ass......So wishing we had a code for this when I was in HS.
CBJ=covered blow job....I better never see this on his phone.
BOHICA=bend over here it comes again.....this one speaks for itself...all I have to say if anyone said that to me they would get a right hook. Unless it was the Vamp!
ALTR=adult in the room.....hello you better believe I'm watching this shit....I didn't fall off a turnip truck.
AYV=are you vertical.....been there done that....if I see this on my kids phone I will be there set that chick un-vertical.
banana=penis.....been there too, overrated!
BIBO=beer in beer out......that is not fun at all.

This picture screams...I'm bored!
BITCH=basically in the clear...better hope so.
BMS=baby making sex........hell to the no! this girl is not going to be Grandma anytime soon.
BOB= battery operated boyfriend...can't lie love this one.
BOBFIC=body like baywatch, face like crimewatch.....run for you life one this one.
CRAFT=can't remember a fuckin thing.....thought on this one some things are better off not being remembered.
this picture screams to me.....I think I'm cool and you are not so cool.
BIBBIB= black like bull, brain like bird....Can't lie...had a few bird brains in my life.
BHOF=balded headed old fart.........if I see this on my child's text I will freak out just a bit. No balded headed old farts need not mess with him. That is like a 20/20 episode.
AIAMU=and I am a monkeys uncle.....this to me screams sarcasm, at its best! I'm alright if he uses this.
This picture to me screams...you suck!
BHIMBGO=bloody hell, I must be getting old!.....hello this is it for me....my new text code!
AMRMTYFTS=all my roommates thank you for the show....My baby better never date that girl.
DARFC=ducking and running for cover....can't lie I can't say I never did this...just hope my baby doesn't get caught for if he does I will play stupid as if I never did this.
DIC=drunk in charge....all drunks think their in charge....the sooner you learn that the better off you you are.
This picture screams.....whatever!
DISTO=Did I say that out loud............Wow I can relate to this one.
DPUP=Don't poop your pants......LMAO, love that one.


This picture screams........ Please Mom, your starting to freak me out with that camera.
so I got bored with all those codes and I only made it through the D's.

This picture screams.......Can we get the hell out of here yet??????
IAWWTHCUWTC= This is my own code.......I am wondering who the hell came up with these codes.

This picture screams........Your so stupid.
After coming across that de coding text web site I'm overwhelmed with all of it. How am I going to keep up with this teenager. I want to be one step ahead of him for sure. There is just so much to keep up with.


This picture screams..........Get out of my face.
I'm trying to think what it would have been like for me in middle school with all this technology. I feel like I would have missed out on a lot. I would have been a prisoner to my phone. I would have had way more info than what I would have needed at that age. the thought of skyping at that age just scares me white.

Anyway, I'm scared about raising a teenager. I hope he will make good decisions in life. I fear that all this info and technology is a bit too much at his age.



Posted by Picasa

No comments: