Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Concert in the park

Saturday night Twisty and I packed up the kids and headed to a free concert in the park. Blake complained...once again he does not want to be present in our lives. Once again I force him. I think he will thank me later in life. I refuse to let my first born disappear into the evil tunnel of teenage years. I want to know him and I want him to have good memories of family life. Don't get me wrong I give him plenty of time on X-box, skype, his phone, and TV. But he needs time with family too. It is important, for it is family that you can always depend on in the long run. What I love about this picture is Cole. I say....hey Twisty lets do the Hollywood pose and Cole is right there with us. Should I be scared that he knows exactly what the Hollywood pose is? Hell No, this is on of the things that I love most about this child. Maybe I think the kid might spent a little too much time with Mama. On a recent shopping outing he pointed out a Kim Kardashian look alike. Slightly scary right? I thought this would be a really cute picture but this is not how I pictured it. What was in my head was the boys behind me with really cute smiles. The grabbing of the groin, eating the popcorn, and the strange pose was not what I had in mind. Now Twisty is behind the camera. Way to direct these jack assholes! Now you can tell by my face I have no idea these shenanigans are going on behind me.While Aidan is trying to be funny he falls partly in with his new expensive shoes. Now they smell like swamp. Even though this little guy, the youngest of the bunch is only eight he has a shoe thing. Kid shops on line for shoes non stop, not cheap ones either. I think he likes gym shoes more than I like boots and that's a problem. Whenever he is bad I threaten him with cheap ass Walmart shoes that light up when you walk. It's scary that this kid freaks out when I say that.....way too much time spent with Mama.Twisty.......are you starting to get why I call her this? There is the oddest statue in the park. It's a lady. Her head, legs, and arms are hanging out. Since the concert in the park seems to be a seniors only concert we find the statue to entertain our time. Twisty makes fun of my pose with the foot. She says it is lame. Looking at this I have to agree it is a little lame.Twisty might just have a foot fetish. Maybe she will make that half dead billionaire happy after all. Old people are all into picking their feet right? What better than a hot thirty something year old tickling them. Since she is recently single I keep telling her to land a half dead billionaire. She needs to take care of all of us. Being older I have come to the realization that we should marry for money first. I think people have it backwards when they say love first money second. Bullshit I say.....money first, take half and then when you realize who you are and what you want love!

I step up to the plate and give her a not so lame foot fetish picture. Looking at this makes me think of that band KISS. I might just give that old ass band a run for their money on this tongue shot.Twisty is trying extra hard to connect with the teenager. They were really close in his younger years. I remember when she got pregnant he was afraid she would not pay that much attention to him. Now he really wants us to ignore him besides the money we all give him. She is doing a good job, it is hard to get a teenager to laugh with you. They roll their eyes a lot at this age. At least at my age I roll my eyes behind someones back.....never in their face!

Aidan may just be bored with the seniors concert we went to. Just a little cat nap in the naked ladies hand.Twisty and I are doing our best to entertain the teenager. He is annoyed at best with us. I think he secretly thinks we are fun. Still here in Chi town. Having the time of my life hanging with family. Missing the fact that my Grandma is gone. She was a huge part of past trips here. Loving seeing everyone. These people I live with are still driving me crazy! They don't sleep in summer. Wondering why they are like me! Hub's sleeps way early.......wishing they did too! Way more to come from here in Chi town. Once again don't feel like a proof read! Lazy is my middle name. Sorry for that.

No comments: