Friday, January 4, 2013

The Jungle

I wrote a blog post the other night titled "Welcome to the Jungle". I got a little inspired after that. I kind of re-wrote this song. My twisted sister hates when I get on these kicks. It's Christmas break and it always seems to happen at this time of the year. Let me say before you read this I love my kids but remember it's Christmas break. So insert "Guns and Roses melody while you read...

Welcome to my jungle, it's not fun and games.
I got it under control, kicking ass and taking names.
These people that I live with, make me want to scream.
If I had the money, I'd have some damn good therapy.

In the jungle, welcome to the jungle.
Watch it bring you to your knees
It makes my eyeballs want to bleed.

Welcome to the jungle, I take it day by day.
If your going to enter, there's a price you'll have to pay.
If you have no backbone, you better stay away please.
There is a light at the end, but you don't get there free.
In the jungle, welcome to the jungle.
Feel my, my, my, painnnnnn
Oh, I want to frickin screammmmm

Welcome to the jungle, it gets worst here everyday.
Ya learn to tame the animals in the jungle where I stay.
If you have some sanity they will take it eventually.
Calgon.....where the hell are you, I need you to frickin take me away.

And when your here you just want them to calm down.
So down, so down, so down....down, down.

Hope you got a laugh. I sure giggled re writing this 80's classic.


No comments: