Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Getting ready for Ella


The night before Ella comes we are scrambling to get the house ready. We have to make sure everything is super clean since she crawls all over the place now. While getting the upstairs ready I run into to several WTF's! I'm in the media room and see Gatorade is spilled on the floor. I'm thinking it was Blake. I call the two little guys in to question. These two believe I have the "secret cameras" all over! I'm kinda starting to think they are dumb asses for falling for the "secret camera" thing. Anyway I say "hey guys I just found this stain on the carpet and ya all aren't even supposed to have food or drinks up here". Then I tell them "I really don't have time to check the secret camera so just tell me if you know anything". Right away Cole tells me he made this stain and Aidan made this other stain that I hadn't even seen yet. I have them go get the carpet cleaner and work on the stains. I don't punish them when they tell the truth because I'm trying to teach them if they tell the truth the they will not be in trouble. I don't want my kids ever to feel they need to lie to me or anyone else. I move to Aidan's room and find a few Reese's pieces, once again I use the "secret camera" trick. They fold right away! Turns out Aidan was trying to catch these in his mouth. Once again not supposed to have food upstairs so we have alittle chat about respecting house rules. While in the bathroom I look in the sink and find some pond animals hanging in blue waters. Once again call these two nuckle heads in to get to the bottom of this. I'm really starting to think they could make the next Dumb and Dumber movie! So they tell me they that they poured their blue mouth wash in the water to make it look like the ocean. I get it but jeez pouring a half of a bottle of mouth wash in the sink cost me money! At this time I'm thinking to myself I need to start a tab for these kiddos, when they finally start making money they are going to owe me half! These people I live with are driving me crazy!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I know...I keep harping on my kids to get a job! They're costing me a fortune w/all their "dummy" antics around here!