Wednesday, April 21, 2010

My twisted sister has left the building.

My sister Kelly and my niece Ella headed back to Chicago today. I woke up and felt strange since I've been touring all around TX for the last few weeks. I have had quite a few guest come through back to back. So what do I do??? I went back to bed, since I'm now depressed. My sisters visit went way to fast even though it was a full week. When I finally get up at about 11:30 I have to now start to tackle the laundry and house cleaning I have neglected the last few weeks. My house seems so quite, I wish Ella was still here to brighten my day. Maybe I should start to tackle some of that nasty list hanging over my head. It's getting bigger and bigger and quite frankly it overwhelms me.


After I'm up for a while Kelly calls to say she left something behind. Of course its not Ella, but it is her breast milk. For just a split second I think I'll throw it in some eggs and feed it to these people I live with! BTW, I am totally kidding about that. I'm bad but not that bad. As the day goes on I tackle some of the laundry and a little cleaning. I get nothing done on my list. I can't I'm way to behind on all the TV I have DVRed the last few weeks.

On Kelly's last day we went to the San Marcus outlets. I must say we were both disappointed and pretty much came back empty handed from this venture. I did get the kids a few pairs of shorts and a cute sweater for Ella. Buying the shorts just reminds me that I need to go through their clothes. I'm sure that hubby is thrilled that this train of people has left. Not because he doesn't like having them, he likes everyone just as much as me. He will be thrilled because for the last few weeks I have come home with an array of shit that he refers to as "useless crap" from all the places I've gone shopping at.

These pictures are a sneak peek of the photo shoot I did for my sister. I can't post the "money" shots yet. My sister does not want anyone to see them since they will be used for Ella's 1st birthday invites and some will be used as gifts. Stay tuned I will be posting these at a later date. They are so good that I want to take down the pictures of my boys through the house and replace them with these. They are just not as cute as her. People might start to think I'm a little strange if my house is full of pictures of a kid that's not mine.

During dinner tonight Cole tells me he wants a FB page. I tell him hell no you don't need that since he is only in 3rd grade. I ask him what he would do with a FB page. He says, "you know put up a picture of myself and talk to people". Then he tells me he'd like his own phone to. Another hell no response on my end. This is what's hard when kids have an older sibling they think they should be able to do whatever the older one is doing. He is already tying my computer up with all this webkinz bullshit. Thank you to whomever came up with that great idea. My guess is this person does not have kids. This is yet another thing I end up having to mess with when the thing isn't working right. I end up asking Cole who he would talk to on FB since he only has one friend on there who he has already thrown in my face. He tells me this one friend and whoever else. This is why you don't need one, you have no one to talk to on it!!!!! Anyway These kids just want to grow up so fast, they don't know how good they have it. I kinda sound like my parents right now, I hate when that happens. I wanted to tell him to go outside, throw a ball, be a kid, and shut the hell up. My evil self did not get the best of me this time. As I'm writing this I can't believe I have wasted my time arguing with a 3rd grader about a FB page.

Today I decided I was going to get one thing on my list done each day. I also decided for the next 30 days I'm going to list one piece of useless crap from my house on Craig's list. I'm going to see how much money I could make and then shoot some rat poison right in my face, all in the name of vanity. Just kidding these crows are going to have to hang around till I get a job. They need to come up with something that does not kill rats and last a little longer than 6 months. I had every intention of tackling my closet first. Never happened sorry to say. I did five loads of laundry. I cleaned up syrup off the kitchen floor not once but twice. I made dinner. I dropped off and picked up kids. I helped with homework. I washed off the counters at least ten times. I argued a little bit about stupid shit. I loaded the dishwasher and unloaded the dishwasher. I rubbed the backs of two little ingrates to help them fall asleep. I could go on but I won't bore you anymore. Bottom line is I just didn't have the energy to clean that closet. Right now I'm trying to come up with a good excuse for a get out of jail free card.

I could replace a photo of my kids with this one. They are technically in the back round even if they are a bit blurred. It's ok with me that you can't see their faces.

Tonight I have every intention of winning the TX lottery. That way I will just buy Kelly and Buz a house and move them down here.

Tomorrow is yet another day and another opportunity to get one thing off this shit list of mine.

This is me flying a bit high while Kelly and Ella were here. Yes, those are absolutely butterfly wings in my back. Today I don't have that sing in my step. Feeling a little blue with these people I live with.

No comments: