Sunday, April 25, 2010

Wishing the bluebonnets would stick around.

My weekend started out with some back to back photo shoots. I love taking pictures in the bluebonnets. I wish they would stick around a little longer. Nothing more adorable than little girls in tu tu shirts in the bluebonnets. Makes me wish I had one.
After my last photo shoot, I went home and waited for my next set of house guest to show up. My friend Kimberly from Dallas came with her two kids. Kimberly and I have been friends forever. We have been through tons of stuff together. We will be friends till the day we die, we laugh because we have way to much dirt on each other. We had a great time catching up but of course we stayed up way to late and over served ourselves. This made for a long Saturday of running kids back and forth to six soccer games.
Saturday night we headed out to the nutty brown cafe to listen to Blake Shelton. I must say I'm not a country music fan but this guy was easy on the eyes. While there I have this bad habit of people watching and this is a great place to do it. I notice a group of what I would call metro sexual hot boys! They are in their mid twenties at most. The women they are with are hot but are defiantly in their forties. I can't help but wonder what the hell is up with that???? All five of these guys are with women more that ten years older. I guess there is something to this "Cougar" thing. Some of my friends who are divorced tell me that when they get hit on it is always guys in their twenties. All I can think of is if I was single I would not want to be caught dead naked with a guy in his twenties.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: