Thursday, April 8, 2010

My Aunties come to Austin!

Does this handsome devil look sick????? Aidan woke up the day my Aunties and me were heading to Fredericksburg TX for a day of shopping and eating "WITH NO KIDS" and said he had the "doo doo"! I let him stay home since your not supposed to send a kid to school with the "doo doo". We let him go back to bed for alittle bit. We decide we still want to shop and eat even if we had to bring a kid with us, so we will take him. As were driving out there I realize I've been tricked, sick my ass! This kid is not sick at all. WTF, I should be smarter than this.
Here is my sick baby looking anything but sick with my Aunt Cyndi in the bluebonnets!

Here is my sick baby with Aunt Margie! Wow, he looks pale doesn't he?????


You feel alittle stupid when you get tricked by a 7 year old! I should know better, this is my third run at this.

We stopped at the http://wildseedfarm.com/. This place is amazing! They have a poppy field area that looks like a red carpet! The bluebonnets are incredible.


Here is sick puppy in the bluebonnets. I can't wait till my niece Ella comes next week so I can take her picture in these flowers.







So we head to Fredericksburg and Aidan rides into town on his horse.








He picks up some local girl and puts "The Cavender curse" on her!










He stops at the local candy store to get his sugar high on!






Then he passes out at "Henfeathers" from the excitement of the day.







While walking in town he discoverers they have named a whole town after his Mom! Ahhhh Young minds, they really have a crazy imagination.

We stop at a dog store. This picture we take for my favorite sister Kelly! Even if she wasn't my only sister she would still be my favorite! This is a Visula and since she has one we get her a bag with this Visula picture on it! We love you Kelly, and we are always thinking of you. After being there we head home but we stop at the local gas station for lottery tickets! All the way home we try "the Secret" philosophy and try to get the universe to make us have the winning lotto ticket. We didn't win yet but we will soon.

We headed to down town Austin to get our drink on at Doc's! They have great burgers.

While down town we run into the headless horseman without his horse. Check out the guy next to him! What do you think he is thinking???? Gotta love downtown!

We go to the capital which is fun for my Aunts, but I have been here enough to last me a life time.

Here I am feeling very nauseated looking over the edge of the capital.

Here I am with Aunt Margie, I'm so glad she came for a visit.


Here is Aunt Margie pretty much laughing at my Aunt Cyndi and me since we are standing back getting nauseated from the height we are at. Were thinking, good for you not being a chicken shit, now step away from that railing. Quit showing off Aunt Margie!
This is what we were looking down at that was making Cyndi and me sick to our stomach.



Here is the Texas symbol in the capital building.

It is really beautiful at the capital building, but you can only tour it so many times. I feel like I could get a job as a tour guide. Another dream job of mine since the people watching here is worth the trip. Anyone who knows of a job for me let me know!

Here we are at the "Cathedral of Junk". This is my second time here in a week. I have lived here almost 3 years and never heard of this place. Now I have been here twice in a week. I'm going back again when my sister comes next week. When I went with my friend Sharri we didn't see the guy who owned this crazy place. This time the owner was lurking around the corner kinda staring at us which caused me to put a donation in the box, which everyone should of course. This guy obviously needs a good therapist as do I!

He had alittle bowling alley graveyard, so we had Cyndi take a picture since she is an advid bowler! So Chicago I know.


Here Margie and I are in the center of the Cathedral of junk! This is a really incrediable thing to see! If you live in Austin I highy recomend it. Hurry though since the city is trying to shut it down even though it has caused no harm since 1989.

As we are leaving the cathedral of junk the owner opens his front door to wave to us. As intrigued as I am I just wave back. There is some part of me that wonders what the junk yard mans house looks like on the inside. He kinda reminds me of the kinda guy who would invite you into to his home and you would never be seen again, no offence but I've seen his crazy work. I could just imagine I would go missing and the jewelry I had one that day would end up part of the junk yard. No one would ever put two and two together and my jewelry would forever be apart of this masterpiece, and me I would have been eaten or chopped up into a million pieces and put down the garbage disposal. So as curious as I was to who is this mad man of junk I just wave and go about my day. I still wonder who is this guy and whats with the madness of junk. If I ever end up missing you know my curiosity got the best of me! Always fun with the people I live with and of course the people that visit!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Don't forget that WHEN you win the MULITI-MILLION DOLLAR lottery you will be paying for Ella's college and buying me an animal shelter.

I can't wait to visit...only four more days!!!

And when I come, we are totally talking to the junk guy.