Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Night, Night

Cole loves is baby cousin Ella. He is singing to her to help her fall asleep. After Ella goes to bed I take Cole and Aidan up for their nightly back rub! Damn I wish I didn't start that! Anyway while rubbing backs I tell Cole I think it was sweet he was singing to Ella. He asks me to sing him a song. I laugh because I have the most God awful voice ever. He tells me I never sing to him. Guilt sets in and I decide to sing him a song my Grandma used to sing to me. I sing him a song that goes Cole is like a tooth pick and his head is like a tack. Cole stepped in the bathtub, slipped on a bar of soap. Ohhh my Goodness Ohhh my sole there Cole down the hole! He doesn't realize that this is a nostalgic song from my childhood. He thinks I'm making fun of him. He gets mad and tells me he is going to sing a song about me. Go for it I tell him. So he starts to sing "Kerry is as fat as lake, she she tries to pass herself off as 28". WOW, is this what he thinks of me????? Anyway gotta love these people I live with even when they throw me under a bus.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: