Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fredricksburg here we come again!

Ella and Uncle Michael do a little web surfing. Kelly and me are dragging ass as usual.Careful with that finger girly! Ella is still waiting for Kelly and me to get ready to go for the day.
Uncle Michael is feeding her and complaining that there was a dog hair on the tray. Kelly tells him it's no big deal. Now anyone who knows Kelly knows she can be very anal. She makes sure everyone has clean hands before they touch Ella, shes a bit of a germophobic, and she does not like to eat out of bag of chips that kids hands have been in. But when it comes to dogs it's a whole other story. Cracks me up that she has no problem when a dog does a drive my lick on Ella's face. Especially since they spent a good part of the day licking their ass.

Ella is ready to go! We are off the Fredricksburg, TX. Yes, I was just there last week with my Aunts. Maybe my calling in life is to be a tour guide.

We get into town and all the restaurants are closed except the brewery.

Who breast feeds in public???? Yes, that would be my sister Kelly! What do you think the kind folk of Fredricksburg thought????
We did stop at the wild seed place. Some these pictures are going to look familiar since I was there last week with my Aunts. On our drive to Fredricksburg we pass many farms. Farms with lots of cows. Kelly who makes fun of me quite a bit for saying stupid things says, "why don't you buy a cow". At this point I'm thinking why the hell would I need a cow. I don't even realize what she means by this. Then she says "Couldn't you split one with another family?". So I finally say why in the world would I buy a cow. She says, "So you could eat it". She says wouldn't it be alot cheaper to buy a cow and eat him rather than buy all you meat from the grocery store. I really think she is kidding but then I realize she is serious. I have to laugh at her and then she says "the cows look so happy here". So I say would you eat a happy cow???.....she is a vegetarian. She says No, but the happy cows look like they would have healthier meat. Anyone know where I could get myself a happy, healthy, cow???

My camera is messing up on this whole trip which is really making me mad. I love to take pictures.
Many of the pictures are not as clear as I would have liked! Ella looks beautiful as usual.

I have so much fun with Ella being here. She is such a doll and has started giving kisses.

Kelly is the best Mom ever. I really look up to her even though she is my little sister. She is doing a MS walk for me which is the sweetest thing ever. I'm glad that we are like best friends and she always tells me what she thinks even if I'm not going to like it. I guess that's the joy of being sisters. We don't have to sugar coat stuff because were stuck together for life.

We have so much fun posing Ella in different spots.

Kelly is a little jealous of the town they named after me. Sorry Charle, everyone can't be as popular as me.
Ella is wondering why there is a giant dog staring at her. He looks just like her dog Otis.
Ella sees her favorite stuffed animals the BlaaBlaas! She wishes Grandma Kane was here to buy her one of these overpriced stuffed animals.
Ran into an old friend on the side of the road, but I won't name names!
We pull off the side of the road to get a shot of these goats. They were all arranged like a beautiful picture on a knocked over tree. I got out of car and they all came running so my award winning picture turned into this. It was funny there were about 50 goats and one Llama in the mix. Talk about odd man out.

On our drive home I'm trying to point all the beautiful stuff to Kelly. There are so many wildflowers on the side of the road. She is yelling at me because I keep swerving off the side of the road. She hates to drive with me. At one point she asks me how much longer till we get home. I tell her twenty minutes. She wants to bet me since I am famous for under estimating time. Of course she wins. After this I have yet another "Ahhh Haaa" Oprah like moments. I decide from now on when someone asks how long it takes to get somewhere my standard response is going to be "I have no idea". This way these people I drive all over when they come to town can no longer give me any shit. I had a great time hanging out with my sister and my niece. I didn't even have to hang out with these people I live with today.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Super cute photos of Ella! She is pure beauty!