Tuesday, April 13, 2010

From wildflowers to running like a chicken with my head cut off!

I'm am a picture taking junkie. Thank God I have cute kids. This is by far the most beautiful season I have seen for wildflowers since I have moved here. Today I'm supposed to be getting ready for my sister coming in the morning. I had to go on a field trip for Aidan that interrupted my entire day of cleaning my floors and baseboards since my sisters baby Ella is all over the place. I don't regret at all going since this is the kinda time you never get back. Someday I will win the lotto and have a maid and a personal assistant and not have to worry about this kinda shit. We get home from the field trip and as much cleaning as I have ahead of me I find myself in the wildflowers taking pictures of Aidan and my dog Ziggy.

I love this picture I used "Picasso" a great free photo shop on google. I blurred out everything but Aidan and Ziggy in this picture. A boy and his dog, I love these kinda pictures.


This is another favorite of mine! Damn I may fail sometimes as a Mom, but I sure did make cute kids.

I hate to even say this but Ziggy may be my favorite family member ever. he is the best dog ever. I never understood that saying about men being dogs. If men were dogs all us women would be in bliss!

I have heard you can get a fine in Texas for picking a bluebonnet, I wonder if you get fined for letting your dog piss on them?????? BTW, I'm a huge fan of bluebonnets!





Another great Ziggy picture! Love this dog.


I'm so excited about my niece Ella coming, I can't wait for the photo opt in all the beautiful bluebonnets. So after the bluebonnets we head to soccer practice. I have to have Blake at one field and Cole at another. This is where I start running like a chicken with my head cut off. We get in the car on the way there we are all singing "beautiful girl", kinda reminds me of a Partridge family episode. The ride is most enjoying, some are not! I drop Blake and pretty much run. We head to Cole's practice. On the way a Ludacris song comes on. I tell the kids my friend Sharri met him. They pretty much call bullshit on me so I have Aidan call Sharri to ask her. of course she confirms my story and now she has to E-mail pictures of proof. We get home from all the soccer fun stuff, make dinner, get in the shower, and go to bed. After the kids go to bed I start running like a chicken with my head cut off to ready for my sister and Ella. Damn this is a time when I wish I had already won the lotto and could pawn this cleaning shit off on somebody else! Just call these people I live with the future Partridge family, minus the Mom who could sing and jam!

No comments: