Monday, April 5, 2010

Easter Weekend

Blake goes paint balling with his friends. He loves it, as much as I love that he had fun this is going to do nothing but cost me money. this is money that could be spent on fabulous shoes or a new outfit. As much as I love the Internet I hate it at the same time. He comes home and starts googling paint guns and gear. He says "hey Mom I found a set up for a hundred and fifty"! Great Blake, do you have any money?????.........Guess what I ain't paying! Blake all the sudden wants to do stuff around the house for money. Great but guess what its going to take awhile. Kids these days want immediate gratification! Sorry dude its going to take some time to earn and save that money! I feel I need to make a point here! Maybe to little to late with this one, I'm saying sorry to his wife right now! This kid is spoiled, but I'm trying to change things now.
Egg coloring this is for the birds! I started this tradition when they were little. They hold me to it every year. I always wait last minute till they ask to do it but they always get me. If I had girls I might like it better but boys only like to make ugly eggs! So here we are making those damn eggs! BTW, I'm supposed to be getting ready for my friends Tina's 40Th birthday right now and I'm stuck making eggs! Not bitter at all, I love these ugly eggs.

Here is Cole with his eggs! They don't look to bad in the picture but up close they were alittle messed up! I love his face though, he will remember this forever.
You can see by Aidan's hand that his egg's were the ugliest! I can't get the the dye off the hands at this point! Ahhhh the joys of Motherhood!













Blake who knows theses no Easter bunny tries to act surprised!







Kids have a great time! They love the Easter baskets.
They are going through all the fun stuff that Easter bunny brought!

The kids have an egg hunt, they are going through all the loot now.
House is Easter ready we have some families over that have no where to go.

I try again at the cupcake balls! Success this time. These are awesome!

Cole in front of my great rose bush! I love this kid and his stop as pose attitude. He was the only one on Easter that let me take a picture in front of the rose bush.
We had four great families over for Easter brunch and had a great time.

My friend Ashley and me.
The Whipple family brings a super cute peeps cake.

No comments: