Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cubby holes and crawfish

The kids chucked something up in this cubby above the door. Hubby's super anal about the house so the little stuffed animal that got chucked up there has got the best of him. The fact that Cole and Aidan believe that I have "secret cameras" all over the house got me to the bottom of who the culprit was. While up there he discovers its loaded with dust so he is yelling for Blake to get the vacuum. After he is done vacuuming he asks me if he could leave it out for me. This little statement really chaps my ass. On the bright side it has earned me a "get out of jail free card".


This is him getting pissed off at me because I won't stop taking pictures. He's like "do you want me to fall and kill myself?" I start to laugh......this pisses him off even more. I'm not laughing at the thought of him falling to his death. I'm laughing at how Dramatic men can be. I feel we as women get a bad rep.......Men are just as dramatic if not more. He is already on my shit list since he came home and gave me a http://www.myfitfoods.com/ menu. I said "What the hell is this, I hope it's for you". He tells me its a new restaurant in town. I say " I'm just fine with my muffin top because I prefer to eat cheeseburgers........not fit food". He can eat all the Turkey meatloaf Oatmega 3 bars he wants. I will be at Mighty fine burger enjoying the fat I'm adding to my ass. As much as I would love to be a healthy eater I just don't think its going to happen for me.

Had to post a picture of my beautiful rose bush. This is yet another sore subject with Hubby and me. His anal ass and I mean that in the most loving way thinks it is out of control and un manicured. Being married to an anal ass has as many advantages as it does disadvantages. The biggest advantage is if I leave something sit long enough it will drive him crazy and he will do it. I have mastered staying in bed on Sunday mornings while he vacuums the shit out of the house. I'm lucky because he helps out alot around the house. I do love him but the bottom line is he really gets under my skin at times!


Ziggy comes to soccer practice with us. He is a perfect dog except for the fact that he is a crotch sniffer when I bring him out in public.


I went to wake Blake up the other morning and I was taken back at how big he is getting. He looked like a young man laying in his bed. I'm thinking where the hell have all the years gone?? The older I get the more I'm starting to sound like my Mom. He is in love so he thinks......haha sounds ridiculous I know. I would of course never tell him that. I will be there to pick up the pieces when this "LOVE" thing blows up in his face. It's kinda cute how nieve kids are I sometimes wish I was this nieve. Like I've said before I'm a true believer that "ignorance is bliss". All I really want for my kids is for them to be happy, healthy, and wealthy wouldn't hurt. Blake and me are very close, I hope we stay that way over the next few years. Highschool is coming around the corner and that scares the shit out of me.

I went to pick up Blake, Aidan, and their friend Will at the pond the other day. They were all giggling in the car. I didn't really think much of it but I should have known better. Not only were they covered in mud but they brought what they thought was going to be their new pet home. I went outside shortly after we got back to the house and found them all hovering around this red bucket. "Whats with the bucket?" I say. They all act stupid like I'm not going to look in it or something. It's a crawfish!!!! They even named this crawfish Teddy. I'm starting to wonder if this was a left over crawfish from the Rosi's famous crawfish party. They really think their going to keep this thing. I put all three of them back in my car and make them throw it back in the pond. We have a perfect dog we don't need a pet crawfish.

So sorry Teddy!!!!! Another day with these people I live with.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

1) Blake's hair looks great and he does look older!

2) So vacuuming = no sex?

3) Michael and Buzz should move in together - they are both anal asses!