Monday, March 22, 2010

Spring Break

We are traveling with the Waggle family. This is Doug running from my camera, he hates that I document everything with my camera. We are driving from Austin TX to Lubbock TX on today's trip. This is about the half way mark on the way to New Mexico. We are actually leaving seventy degree weather to go to snow, CRAZY! We are driving through many small towns in Tx. Some of these little towns look abandoned. This is where my overactive imagination kicks in. I'm thinking one of my many dream jobs would be to stop in these little towns for about a week to see what the hell goes on in them. When you stop in these little towns the people all look so weathered, you know they have some great stories. I wonder where do they buy their groceries, go to the doctor, or shop. Seems like a simple life but since these people look like they were "road hard and put away wet" there has got to be a story behind them. I guess all they have to do is drink and smoke! Some of these towns look like the kind of town if you went missing NO ONE would ever find you. You would end up at someones dinner table as the main course. Sorry I must say I do have a overactive imagination that seems to go south sometimes. I guess I watched to many "Texas chainsaw massacre" movies as a kid. I really do wonder what the hell these people do since it looks as if there is NOTHING out here. I would really love to leave these people I live with here for a week. What a reality check that would be for them.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: