Monday, March 1, 2010

Birthday gifts!

Let me just say my sister Kelly rocks!!!! She sent me this little gem of a poster for my Birthday, if you look closely that's me with hot Vamp boy toy. I had to get it framed even if the only place I could really hang it is in the garage. The Vamp has gotten me in trouble more than once with Hubby. My Sister and I read these books at the same time so we were always on the phone talking Vamp shit. Cole must have overheard some of my shit talking at one point, because he throws me under the bus once again. Vamp was already a sore subject since I would rather read than do anything else for awhile. Then I kinda didn't like Hubby (for a while) since he did not have some of the Vamps qualities. Anyway Hubby gets home from work and Cole asks if he could talk to him in private. He says "You better be careful because Mommy is in love with someone else".......Hubby is like why would you think that???????? "Well I heard her talking to Kelly about it" This peaks Hubby's interest alittle bit. He asks Cole "did she say a name????" Now thank God.....he does not say Edward this might have got me in trouble. He says "she is in love with a vampire." So of course even though Hubby knows the Vamp is unrealistic he is still mad. I'm feeling like a dude again because it annoys me that he is jealous about a book character...not sexy! Sexy to me would be for him read the books and take some notes. Hello men and women are so different!
I love my Sister she is the best and comes up with some funny shit! Even though Cole throws me under the bus I do have to say I love this kids passion.
Hubby's Gift
So I do have to say before I bitch that Hubby did throw me a fabulous party even though I planned it. He didn't give me much grief over the cost so I have to give him a shout out for that. Now here is the kicker the man who I have now been with almost half my life doesn't know me at all since he gave me coupons in my Birthday card that I will never use. I'm at first thinking is this some kind of a joke???? Then I'm thinking ok smart ass where's my real gift???? He really thought I would like this....soooo sad!
They went like this.........
  1. One night of sex
  2. One full body massage
  3. One night of passion
  4. One sexual favor
  5. One kiss anywhere I want it.

Are you kidding me????? This is a gift for him! My idea of coupons would have been like this....

  1. One get out of jail free card
  2. One full body massage at a SPA
  3. One night in a hotel by myself
  4. One night where I control the TV all night
  5. One you can kiss my ass coupon

Always fun with these people I live with.

No comments: