Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Watch out Taylor Swift

Cole has a couple of girls over to play after school. I think the girls love to play with Cole because he is "The Entertainment". Here he is singing hip hop songs in my heals and sunglasses. I'm sitting at the island laughing so hard I'm crying. If Hubby was here he would die. He hates when the kids do stuff like this. I say their kids let them have fun. This is the only time you can act like this and get away with no one talking crap or judging.
Hubby thinks if the kids put heals and girl stuff on they will turn out gay. I say if their gay they were born that way and these heals aren't going to make a bit of a difference. Now Cole is also a star player on every sports team he plays on, not that makes a difference either. If this was an everyday occurrence I might question, buts its all in fun. Cole likes to make people laugh and he is good at it. It wouldn't surprise me at all if he grow up to be an entertainer.

On Saturday I told Cole to go in my room and take a shower. Several minutes go by and I don't hear the water. I come around the corner and there he is in all his glory with my Sunglasses, my heals, and a hairbrush singing a Taylor Swift song. The funniest part is he is naked of course I couldn't take a picture of that. I don't want to get arrested. I laughed harder than I have in a long time. He looks at me and says "what?" I love the fact that he didn't freak when I walked in he just kept on singing. I tell him that he looks so funny. He asks me if I have a blonde wig he can borrow. I'm telling hubby the story later and he just doesn't see the humor in it like I do. I guess that's why they wrote a book about women being from Venus and men being from Mars. I'm glad I'm the one who caught him instead of Hubby. I would never want him to feel ashamed about playing dress up or singing a girl song. I love his passion and I find him most entertaining. The only thing that bothers me about this whole scene is the fact that he is dancing in the heals I couldn't walk across the kitchen in.

I hope this picture doesn't show up in the tabloids someday and ruin his entertainment career. I could just see the headlines "Cole Cavender the next American Idol is a cross dresser". Always fun with these people I live with.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good for you for not judging! Cole rocks. Oh and it's heels.