Monday, March 1, 2010

THE TALENT SHOW




So I take pictures for the yearbook which means I have to be at both nights for the talent show. My Sister and me are talking earlier in the day and she tells me to google how to to do chi curls. I google and watch is little Asian girl make these perfect chi curls and she makes it look easy! Not so much when I try. I did the best I could but it was not exactly what I was going for. Cole and me head out for the Thursday night talent show. Cole is holding my camera bag and swinging it around while we are walking in. So needless to say we are arguing. This guy catches my eye as we are walking in. I'm in the mist of arguing with Cole so my mind is not all there. I do think to myself Damn that is a ridiculously hot Dad. Now no offence but you don't see that every day in good old Dripping Springs TX. He gets the door for me and is really polite. We get in and I start to set up I become totally star struck when I realize who this guy is. Now I can't say who this person is because I don't want to cause him any potential stalkers. I do have pictures but can not post since they were not taken in a public place. I start to feel like a school girl giggling with the other Moms about him. Wow, he just oozes sex appeal. I think couldn't I just trip and fall right in his lap. Anyway he makes it really hard to concentrate on taking pictures. This is one night I love this non paying PTA job! I get home that night gushing on the phone with my Sister about this guy. Hubby is annoyed until I show him the pictures and he is now star struck himself! I could be a potential stalker so watch out!
I wake up Friday morning with horrible stomach crapping, the kind that makes your legs ache. I think crap I have to to the talent show tonight so please go away. I think I have caught that doo doo thing that I have blogged about Aidan having. I totally get punished later in the day for all my shit talking I have done about Aidan having the doo doo's. I pick the kids up and I'm standing in the kitchen. Lets just say never fart when your not feeling well! I run to my bathroom and Aidan follows and says "are you ok Mommy?" Yes I will be fine I just had one of those farts that you had last week! He looks at me as sweet as can be and says "I told you about those." Once again totally punished and eating my words cause now its happened to me. I take a pill and get ready for the Friday night talent show. We get there and I have to laugh cause all us girls look alittle better than we normally do. I guess we all had the same thing in mind. Our makeup is perfect and we are dressed as if we are going out on the town for the night. We are all hoping that we will be star struck again. Damn he doesn't show, now we are all in trouble since we look are best so our Hubby's will be ready to go! This night my kids are in the show. Aidan gets up there and kinda becomes a deer caught in head lights. He is doing hip hop and does the same move over and over again. He is so little and so damn cute that everyone loves it anyway. Cole gets up there with his friend and rocks the house dancing to men in black. This kid is a true performer. My only wish is the the star could have been there to put me in touch with an agent for this kid. Anyways always fun with these people I live with!

No comments: