Monday, March 22, 2010

The house

We get to Angel Fire at about 3pm on Saturday. The house is beautiful the only problem is it is way up on the mountain. This means if we have a snow storm we will be stuck in the house for a week. We made it through the week with only one day of snow so we were safe.
This view was unbelievable. The morning was gorgeous, the sunset was gorgeous, and the stars were unbelievable. The adults are checking out the house we start to panic a little because we can't find a TV. We already are trying to wrap our heads around no reception and no Internet. We finally find the TV it is a little 19 inch, not exactly what we are used to but it's a TV.
The kids were so excited to see real snow. They ran right out to sled and build snowmen.
The first night we were there I was woken up by hubby shaken like a leaf. Now I must say he did laugh at me when I was reading about Mountain sickness in the car. He is eating his words right now. As much as I like to say "I told you so", I hold back. I feel bad that he feels so sick. At least this only lasted a few hours, he was fine the rest of the trip.

1 comment:

Teresa said...

All I can say is thank god you are back to blogging! Pretty cool house!