Sunday, September 30, 2012

No where to go!!!!!

The house sold and we have no where to go. I guess you can call us homeless. Hub's and I can't seem to agree on anything! The last time and only time we moved with three kids and a dog it was a company move. Hub's company paid for the move and even sent people to pack us. It was great! I didn't pack a thing. I didn't even like moving when I didn't have a bunch of shit. This is not going to be fun at all. I walked around my house today appreciating everything about it for the first time in years. This is such a beautiful home. It has a beautiful view. I'm really going to miss it. There are so many things I love about it, like the window over the kitchen sink. The stonework. The shutters that I did things for that we will not talk about on here. The tall ceilings and the floor to ceiling windows. Oh how I will miss this place. It's a bitch to keep clean though. My asshole neighbor just sold his house too. That would make this house even better. Woe is me.....

Hub's wants to move us in a trailer while we build a house we can't agree on. Yes, I did just say trailer. Stop your laughing all you people who know me well. I fear that a storm will come lift me away in that trailer. And I wonder why Aidan is such a worry wort. I remember the first time I stepped foot in a trailer. Well I had been in vacation trailers in Wisconsin but never residential trailers. Hub's and I had been married a few years. Blake was just a baby. Someone we worked with invited us to their party. So we got a sitter and had a night out. When we pulled up we pulled up to a trailer park. I said to Hub's..."Do they live here". He laughed and said "yes". They gave me a tour. It happened to be a double wide. I was surprised at how nice it was. I remember commenting on how nice it was. Hub's pulled me aside to tell me I was being insulting. I said.."I just gave them a compliment. He said...."You sounded shocked that the double wide was this nice". I told him I was but I was not trying to insult them. That was one of the funnest parties I had ever been at. All the other people living in the trailers came over with chairs and we made a bomb fire. We went trailer to trailer hanging out. When someone would disappear we would go hunt them down in the trailer and make them come back out. We found one guy passed out by the propane tank at the end of the night. I laughed so hard I might have peed.  I thought it seemed like a blast to live in a trailer park after that party. Now that I have three kids, a dog, and Hub's it seems a little too close for comfort. I may be all for it if I can have my own trailer.


Back to moving........I'm overwhelmed by all the shit in my house. Hub's wants me to sell everything. There are some things I'm attached to though. He says there dated. I say they are timeless. Maybe I could sell him! Oh wait I need him to pay for the new house. Hub's always says he just wants me to be happy. I call BS, he just wants me to be happy if I'm agreeing with him. He says I always get my way but I do have a leather sofa in my family room I hate. Just saying!!! This is probably the worst time of the year to be moving. When I put my house on the market I thought I would have sold it before school started back. I had no intention of trying to move during football and baseball season. Right now Hub's is on the sofa watching Forest Gump for at least the 100th time since it came out. This is why I'm blogging on a Saturday night. We are an exciting Gruesome twosome. The little guys pigpen and Drama are sleeping at friends houses......The house has been really quiet. My Mom says I will miss the noise someday. Tonight it seems like a slice of heaven. I don't think she is right.  I have been known to eat my words on way more than one occasion. They taste shitty by the way! Blake the not so charming prince has hung around hub's and I all night. He even talked to me about girls and school. I'm shocked at the man is becoming right before my eyes as I blink. I wonder if something is wrong with him! Maybe he secretly really does like me. But I think he is entertained by all our bickering over house crap. We have kind of been like Tom and Jerry since the house sold. Well we have always kind of been like Tom and Jerry. I say that in the most loving way really!!!!! Remember Tom and Jerry fought but they always lived together. I feel I'm digging this grave bigger at this time. So I will stop there. I am trying to say Tom and Jerry had a love-hate relationship. They couldn't live without each other.....Wait that doesn't sound any better. I'm really stopping now!


Last night I couldn't sleep to save my life. Being wide awake in the middle of the night sucks. I watched shit TV. I watched Grey's and private practice. I was shocked at both. Damn it if they didn't kill the hot guys off! At 2:00 I was still wide awake. So I slept in this am. I sleep great between the hours of 3-11. I really do hate that about me. Hub's was calling around ten....I was sending it to VM. At 11 he text me.....It's 11 for God's sake get up! I don't know why he cared. He was at work. Jealousy maybe. I was busy dreaming. I dream the craziest shit in the morning. I just heard if you dream a lot you have a high IQ! I think I should be making some mean money in that case.  It rained all night last night. For some reason rainy weather effects my MS. I don't know why it does but I feel like I have a bug when it rains. Every part of my body aches. It always freaks me out when that happens. So I spent my day in panic mode because these are the days when I realize this shit is for real. I like to pretend it's not real. I'm an ignorance is bliss gal and rainy days rain on my ignorant bliss kind of day.

In four short weeks I have no idea where life is going to take me. I don't know where we will be living. I really kind of want to move home till every thing is done. That is back to Chicago without these people. My parents might die since my brother, sister, niece, and their dog are living back home now. I cook though! I may just be the favorite after years of trying....since they came along. It is probably because they see me the least and I cook good now! So I said the little guys were overnight...I just got a text that Aidan is freaking and I have to get him......It's 1:30...woe is me, I knew better! I'm back just picked Aidan up. I asked him what happened...He says.."I couldn't sleep because you weren't there". How many times would you have loved to hear something like that from the person you couldn't get??????  What do I say to something like that when it's your kid???? I want him to enjoy his life without having to worry about stuff like that. As an Irish Catholic mom...aka..guilty mom.....I feel pure guilt. Wondering what I did to make him so afraid of EVERYTHING!!!!! I really do pray every night for God to take the worry away from this little pigpen guy I love so much! Sorry I'm too tired to proof read and I am in fact not a writer! This is just my on line venting diary! I do find it kind of sad that I'm watching the soap channel wide awake wanting to slap some girl....Hello Kerry this shit isn't real!!!!!!!!! Anyway...more to come with these people I live with!

No comments: