Wednesday, September 26, 2012

The dog loves his bed...NOT

 Today I woke up at 8am! Aidan needs to be at school at 7:30! Oh yes and the bus comes for the others at 7:50. So I woke up in panic mood. This is never a good way to start your day. I shot out of bed like I was being shot out of a cannon. Running and screaming up the stairs.....yelling GET OUT OF BED I OVERSLEPT!!!!!! I set my damn alarm but I suspect I turned it off in my sleep. This is never a good way to wake the kids up either. We all scrambled and got ready in ten minutes. Eating breakfast in the car. I dropped Aidan off first. I told him I couldn't walk him in because I had to get his brothers to school in time. I told him to tell the nice lady we overslept. In truth I did not want to do the walk of shame into the school. I managed to get Blake and Cole to school in time. Thank God football is after school on Wednesdays.

I had rented that movie "The Lucky One" last night. I never got around to watching it. I ended up watching it today. Now I'm totally crushing on Zak Efron....even if I'm old enough to have birthed him. While watching it the dog laid on my ottoman......even though I got him that great dog bed. In the picture you can see the dog bed under the TV.
 The dog again....with the empty dog bed in the background.
 I decide I'm going to try and show the dog how comfy his bed is! Aidan turns the tables on me. He grabs my camera and gets a picture of me while he laughs.....SAYING..."I got you". I don't care because I can kind of be that hey look at me girl at times. Most times no one is looking though.
 It worked the dog is in his bed!!!!!
 Blake was working hard on his homework tonight. I had to get a picture of this. He complained and put his hand up. Then he says....."now don't go putting this on Facebook". This cracks my ass up because the boy puts pictures of himself on facebook all the time.
 After the kids are supposed to be in bed I walk up into the office. Something catches me eye. Surprise, surprise, Aidan is out of bed jacking around. Can't a girl get a little peace around here??????
Now to my a bad day just gets badder story!!!!!! I get settled to watch TV.....I know your shocked! I'm really excited because the new shows all started back up this week. I never saw a modern family that didn't make me laugh out loud! If this blog starts to lag you know why! I'm busy watching TV. Something catches my eye again. There is a giant fooking ass roach on the wall. Oh, and I did mean to say fooking. It's a reinvention for the "F" word! I totally copied it from someone. If there is anything in the world I hate it is bugs....especially big ass fooking ones. So I scream and jump up like a two year old. I start to rub my skin as if there are more on me because I'm seriously getting the hebie jebies. I know that's not how you spell that but I don't feel like "googling" it. Hub's is in bed because he's tired from his golfing I mean business trip. I tell him there is a giant fooking ass bug on the wall. He says...."Kill It". I tell him I can't. It's so big in my head I have imagined myself trying to swat it and it falls on me still alive....Hebie Jebies...again. I find myself brushing my skin again while I talk to him. He looks at me and says..."Seriously?". I tell him to please come kill it! He should be happy I need him for something instead of complaining about it. I thought men liked to be needed for stuff. I guess after 17 years of marriage he does want to be woken up to save me from the big ass fooking bug. He gets up of bed mumbling something under is breath. He's probably mumbling I'm the love of his life...NOT. He walks out there kills the sucker and heads off back to bed saying...."I wish you'd quit leaving the doors wide open, see what happens?" In my head I'm doing the naaa naa naa naaa boo thing saying I'm not your fooking child so stop talking to me like I am. Now growing up with Deb Downer when things like this would happen she would say..."Where there is one they have a family somewhere in the house". I keep wondering where the rest of these suckers are. Deb's voice is in my head saying this over and over. To the point where I say...."shut up Deb". I can't stop itching and I can't stop wondering how many family members are around. I just know I'm going to be having bug nightmares tonight because that is just what happens to me. This is why I never watch scary movies. An overactive imagination is not a gift. An overactive metabolism is a gift...just saying! I just can't seem to get those giant antennas out of my head. I feel sick to my stomach like I could barf. This is how much I hate bugs. I just gave the dog a treat. While digging it out of the bag I pictured one of that things family members in the bag. It's antennas touching me! See what I mean about an overactive imagination. Anyway....I need to go so I don't oversleep again! So good night don't let the giant ass fooking bugs bite!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: