Thursday, September 27, 2012

BLOW ME!

Not only do I smile when I look at this picture. It represents my mood in so many ways today! So I got all three kids out the door this am with little problems. I stayed up way too late last night reading....blow me! I just like to say that even if I have nothing to blow! It's just the kind of mood I'm in. I went back to bed for a nap....blow me! Hub's called while I was napping and I hit send it to VM. Hub's text...we have an offer on the house.....Blow me. This was his idea to sell the house in the first place. I call Hub's and he says...It's  low but we need to let them know our bottom number. The thought of moving twice makes my head spin...so blow me! We let them know our bottom number! They want us out in two weeks....are you kidding...blow me! Blake has a football game an hour and a half away. After getting everyone from school I realize we will not get to his game in time. We stop for food...the little guys hate it....blow me! The junior varsity is playing in town and the little guys want to go so I take them. They have lots of friends there that are going to What-a-burger right after. We already ate the food they hated but we are still not going. Cole complains in the car over and over about not going. I'm mad because I did not even have to take them to the JV game but I did it to be nice....So blow me! He is that kid that talks out loud about what is annoying him to bother me! So all the way home he is talking out loud about his friends being at What-a-burger. He is saying things like....he is the only one not there and I'm the worst mom ever. He is also talking about how his friends are eating burgers while he starves to death....because I starve my kids! Please...blow me! We get home and low and behold the homework they said was done was not! Are you kidding me????? Blow me! I finally get the little guys to bed. Hub's goes next door to have a beer with our neighbor. I get in my PJ's ready to watch all the "new" shows. I get a call from Hub's that says....you need to grab a beer and come next-door. I'm like...I'm in my PJ's are you kidding me....blow me! He says our neighbor is in her PJ's so grab a beer and get over. So I grab a beer and go over. Only to find out that our guy called to say they excepted our bottom price. Shit...blow me! We have no where to go....so blow me! Now I have to cancel going to my godchild's wedding in two weeks in Chicago so I can pack and find a place to live...blow me again! He happened to be my ring bearer at my wedding 17 years ago....Oh my, where do the years go????? I crazy hate to miss this....blow me again! I begged him to let me be the flower girl in his wedding as a joke...because I'm that girl. I'm super sad because this was kind of my dream house. Hub's doesn't get it. I'm attached to the house, he is not. We are already fighting about what to get rid of and where to go. If we make it through this not divorced we can make it through anything. A new adventure is coming for us, one that I'm unsure of. Hub's reasons for moving are valid even though they are a thorn in my side. In the long run I think it will be great. Damn it..all I can think after this day is....BLOW ME!

No comments: