Monday, September 24, 2012

MaMapooloza

 This past weekend both Mom's came to Austin for a visit. They wanted to see the kids play sports. So Saturday we ran around like chickens with our heads cut off to games. Oh how some day "they say" I will miss these days. As of right now I'm flat ass worn out. While they were here we had to show our house twice. This is after not showing it for the last two weekends. Of course when I have out of townees the people come to look. Scrambling like chickens with our heads cut off once again.
 Hub's is out of town for the next three days. For some reason I see naked bed angels in my future. Normally I would get my buzz on and catch up on the phone with old girlfriends. Since I had no idea what a cluster fuck I was in store for with three in three different schools. That will not be happening tonight. I have to have Blake...aka....the not so charming prince and his friends at school by 6am for football. Mind you the school is about 15 miles away. I need to come back get Aidan...aka..worry wort up and to school by 7:30. Then I need to run back home and take Cole..aka..Drama into Dripping by 8am. This is yet another 15 mile drive. He needs to be there early for DRAMA class! This is just one reason I need to move closer to the schools. Of course I'm wide awake because I can't shut my brain down. If I would have had a look into my future I might have planned these pregnancies better. Triplets would have worked out better for me.
 YouTube might just happen to be every mothers worst nightmare. Blake was showing me how you can empty a tea bag and set it on fire. When it gets down to the bottom it lifts off into the air like a floating fire ball.
 Thank you "Youtube" for showing my kids how to possibly set my house on fire. I'm so glad he demonstrated this in front of the little guys. All tea bags and fire starters will now be hidden in my house. I will say...Mom...Deb downer had a field day with this show!
 Cole came home super excited because he got an A on his Math test. I don't know if I was more excited about the A or the "scratch-n-sniff" sticker on the paper. I forgot how much I love these stickers. When I was a kid I once stole some money from my Dad to buy a bunch. I'm not proud at all of this, but I always loved those little smelly stickers. Tonight Cole had to go right from school to football practice. He didn't get home till 8:30. By the time he ate, showered, and did homework it was 11pm. Homework is for the birds...seriously!!!! While Cole was at football my Mom wanted me to pull up Pinterest. Now my mom happens to be the most non computer savvy person I know. So she says..."Will you pull up that Pin thing for me"? I knew this would be trouble. She wanted to know why it said someone pinned my things. Then she wanted to know what they pinned that I pinned. Then she calls out and says..."I did something wrong, how do I get back on there"? Then again she calls out..."I messed up again, how do I get back to where I was"?????? This is after last night she wanted me to pull up Facebook so she could look at people's pictures. She would look through pictures and say...."Who is that person they are with?". I would say..."I have no idea..."I haven't seen this person in years". This went on for almost an hour. Then she would read someones status and want to look at all the people who commented on it. She would say...."Who is the person that said that???". I would say..."I have no idea those are their friends not mine". I love my mom and have a great time when she comes. Her tooling around on the computer is not my favorite activity with her though.
Mom and I went to Fredricksburg today. I found the BEST hand towel. It says...."As much as I try to be stretch your wings and fly type...I can't stop trying to burst people into flames with my mind". I just had to buy this! Every time I see it, it makes me smile!!!!!! Gotta go do my naked bed angels now! Good night from LaLa land!

No comments: