Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm never going to grow up

So tonight I can't sleep once again. Regular readers I know your shocked. I really do hate this! I have spent my night "googling" a rental house...since I'm homeless in four short weeks. Oh yes, I did watch shit TV too. The New Jersey housewives reunion was my favorite. Mostly because I feel so much better about myself after watching them. Hub's and I fought all day again about where to rent and what to buy...your shocked right????? I swear whoever that person was who wrote "Men are from Mars and women are from fabulous world...I mean Venus" was totally on to something. He drove me by the trailer house he wants us to rent. So the front door happened to be falling off, it could be cute...NOT! I said it last night and I say it again...I want my own trailer if this is the route we are taking!

I also spent my night reading other mom's blogs....there are lots of good ones out there. I love one that is talking about her teenage kid giving her "horse shit"  excuses for everything. Girl doesn't know how she hit home with me. I happened to be listening to some "horse shit" excuse from mine tonight. If your a mom like me you thought you raised the perfect child....that is until they hit the "bad years"! All that shit you talked about your friends that had teenagers before you will bite you in the ass. You will be chewing on the shit you talked for a while. We are all guilty or I should say most of us are guilty of saying or thinking "not my kid". I was checking "skyword" tonight....this is an amazing thing where you can see your kids grades on anything everyday. Blake...aka..the not so charming prince had three zero's on things. His grades were all still good except one but I still did see zero's. Which means I was seeing red. I questioned him about the zero's. He told me he had turned those in and his teachers were crazy. Because I fell off a turnip truck recently and I totally believe his lying ass. The nice thing is he can get a permit and increase my insurance by 150.00 a month....because of shit like this I can still buy those 150.00 dollar boots! When they hit a certain age all their smarts that you burned into their brain go right out some teenage door never to be seen again until I don't know when. This is my first teenager. God help me!

I read another blog where the Mom is hoping she will grow up before her kids. Now I can really relate to this blog. I always loved Peter Pan...just saying! I also always loved the "Toys-R-US jingle....ya know the one..."I don't want to grow up I'm a Toy-R-us kid". I relate to both on a therapy level kind of way. Even at my age I will be the first person to take a dare or do something stupid for a laugh....I'm a work in progress.....for sure....I will do almost anything stupid to get a laugh...I can be that "hey look at me person". I'm sure I annoy the crap out of some people.

We sold our house to some "older people". My first thought was..why would these older people want my house???? It's too big for me to clean and I have five people plus a dog living here. Why do two people need four full bathrooms???? Why do two people need four bedrooms, a game room, and a media room????? These people I live with don't even use all this space. The evil genius side of me has a light bulb go off in my head! Maybe I can make friends with them and get a room in the upstairs they will have no need for!!!!!!! I bet they will put a pool in too.

Anywho I was over thinking once again. Wishing I was a better writer since I kind of love to write. I thought back to my school years trying to figure out where it went wrong. I thought back to catholic school that I spent years in. My Dad's family can't spell worth a shit either and they all went to catholic school too. The same one I attended. I realized this when my Grandma was dying. She was in a home and when she got really sick the family started a notebook about how she was when they were there. The messages were heartfelt but the spelling was horrific. I blame catholic school.....They never taught me to write. What they taught me was to fear the big bad devil and make me feel guilty almost always! I did have a sweet neighbor stop to tell me my writing is getting a lot better....Chew on that Twisty!!!!!

The inspector is here right now. I almost burst into tears this am about my house! He says the new homeowners are coming later. I'm wondering if I should hand around and hit them up for that room. I need to go...so much to do......If you live around me and you see me running with my hair standing up while screaming. Just ignore me and keep going!!!!!!!!

No comments: