Thursday, October 11, 2012

We are not in MichKerry world over here.

So I'm up late once again unable to sleep in the wee hours of the night. There is an infomercial playing in the background. It's a "Sensa" infomercial. It's talking about sprinkling some shit on your food that will make the weight fall off. I'm over tired I kind of want to sell my soul to the diet devil and get my credit card out. Since I was raised by Deb downer I can hear in my head her saying..."if it's too good to be true it probably is". Thank you Deb for not letting me fall for this crap. I know you have to exercise and eat right...DAMN IT!!!! I swear if I could have the days back where I could eat and drink anything and not gain a pound I would appreciate it. I swear I would not to try to pinch less than an inch off my belly and complain about being fat! Who knew I was skinny back then...OH Yes....everyone but me!

My week has been crazy as usual. I kind of feel like I have lost my MoJo to write in this blog. I really have nothing to say. Nothing interesting that is. I can always ramble about stupid shit on here.  I watched Nashville tonight which might be my favorite new show next to Modern Family. I was haunted by homework tonight with these people I live with. I think I stress more than them about this stuff. I get Emails all the time telling me what they have due and what test are coming up....sigh!!!!! I swear my parents had it easier. There was no Email! There was just a report card at the end of your nine weeks and usually a parent teacher conference in my case. At least it was nine weeks of peace . My teachers biggest complaint about me was that I was a daydreamer, they used to say I couldn't focus on things...that now might be code for ADD. There was no such thing as that back in the olden days though.

Hub's and I signed a lease tonight. We are not moving to a trailer to save money...sigh! We are not even moving to the run down rental in our neighborhood where Aidan would live in an office instead of a bedroom. We are moving across the street to ledge stone for the next nine months. The house we are renting was just built, barely lived in. The realtor said the guy who bought it lost his job right after and had to move. It made me sad that I will be living in someones dream house complaining while I build my dream house. Things like this put things in to perspective for me. I am truly blessed to be able to build my dream house.  Well maybe!

After checking out our rental Hub's and I head out to Howard Ranch to try and pick a lot. We have very different ideas of what we want. He poo pooed on everything I liked. I poo pooed on what he had in mind. BTW, I do know poo pooed is not really in the English dictionary .  Let's just call it my own made up word shit.  Anyway he probably left mad and I hung out with my friend who lived there for awhile before heading home to do....I mean help with my kids homework. After I did...I mean helped with homework Hub's called me over. He had the house plan I have decided on and I thought he decided on pulled up on the computer. He was telling me what he wanted to change....I was telling him what I wanted to change. We were not changing the same things at all. He said something like I live in a world called Kerryville. I said you live in a world called Michaelville. I say Kerryville is filled with rainbows...remember I'm a dreamer! I say Michaelville is cheaped out where he leaves a color off the rainbow. What I got out of our conversation is we are not like the Hollywood people where we can combine our names. We are definitely not in MichKerry or KerMichael world here! We are kind of in disagreement world about now...Did I sigh through this post yet???? On a final not I blame Pinterest for ruining my life as far as building a house goes...Damn you Pinterest and your perfect Kitchens and porches....you have ruined my dreams!!!!!!! I'm having a Pinterest party in my head with out the money!!!! I'm really tired tonight so no telling the mistakes or bad writing on here.....so sorry!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am SO glad my son is grown. He did have homework, but it sounds like your district gives the kids WAY too much.

Suggestion - make them show you a list of the homework they have to do, then have them bring it to you when it's done. If they can't do football and homework, and be ready for bed by 9pm, and still have some time to relax, you need to start complaining. Teacher's are supposed to teach at school, not ruin the kids' homelife.

Chuck99