Friday, October 19, 2012

The Golden Jerk is in Austin

Alright so like I said this blog was about to slack. For one I have nothing to say. Two I'm moving into a rental a week from today! Yeah for me, moving twice sounds great!!!! Oh yes, and I have been extremely busy procrastinating. I wish I was the person wiping my ass with 100 dollar bills about now. Packing is for the birds....or the turds! I wish I could just get rid of everything and start the hell over. After bedtime tonight I'm kind of wishing I could start the hell over with these kids too. Somewhere I have gone terribly wrong. My little sister has been here since Saturday night at midnight. You heard me right....midnight. A midnight trip to the airport on a Saturday night is not my idea of fun. Because she had my niece...the golden jerk with her it made it a little more fun. Anyway back to my sister. I think she is shocked at the turn we have taken for the worst over here. She has witnessed me having to tell my kids at least ten times to do the same thing. After ten times my head starts to spin and green shit is flying out of my mouth. Then they say..."Mom why are you so upset?". I think are you shitting me?????? After I finally got everyone in bed tonight. I felt defeated and worn out. I actually kissed one goodnight and walked down the stairs saying "ASSHOLE" in my head. It's embarrassing but true. Here is the thing. I think when you have a teenager the little ones think they can act like the teenager before they are teenagers. They become know it alls and talk back before their time. Three of them is just too much for me to handle. All this and I'm trying to unsuccessfully pack up a 4000 square foot house. I'm starting to get why half of America is on some kind of "Happy" pill! I could use a happy pill right now.

I have had a great time with my sister and my niece here. When they are here it makes me happier than ever. My niece has the best voice ever. Every time she talks it makes me smile. I crazy love having her here. Since my sister is here she has me juicing again. When I was "HOME" almost the whole summer we juiced everyday. Since I got home the only thing I have juiced is a few beers. I forgot how much the juicing is a huge pain in the ass mess but it makes me feel better. Maybe it is a mind thing but it does make me feel better. If we could live by each other we would be much better off. We motivate each other to do better for sure. If I could have a housewife slash house manager I could do better too. Seems I get caught up in my kids and all their stuff. I'm really busy every night of the week with them. I'm getting kids up and out, doing laundry, cleaning, getting uniforms together, picking kids up, feeding them, taking them to some kind of practice, taking them to games, to parties, to the store, and so on and so on. Oh I forgot to mention homework....that just plain sucks! Homework with Cole isn't something I wish on my worst enemy. I have to re direct him eight hundred times...no joke!

So today Kelz...my sis and I had the great idea of walking up to the school to pick up Aidan. We brought the perfect dog with us. When we were almost there the dog started limping. I sat down to try to get the sticker out of his paw. I have lived in Texas half my life now. I should know by now never to sit down in the grass with out checking. So I sat to pick the sticker out of my dogs paw. All the sudden I felt a burning sensation all over and I mean all over my legs. I had sat right down in a pile of fire ants. Because I sat in their home they were everywhere. All over my legs from my feet to up my shorts. They were in places you never want a fire ant in. I got up and started to brush them off. There were so many of them though. It took a while to get them off. Every time I thought I got them I would get a burning sensation in another inappropriate spot. I told Kelz what happened. I started to panic because I had never had more than a few at once. I was covered this time. She told me to walk back home and get the car. She waited at the park with my niece. So Aidan and I walked home. Half way home I swore my throat was closing. I thought things were getting weird. I was trying to play cool because I was with Aidan..aka...worry wort-pig pen. Didn't help that someone at Aidan's last baseball game had been telling me about an awful reaction she had to one ant bite. I thought what if I pass out and die from fire ant bites????? I thought this is not how I pictured myself going. We get home not fast enough, when I walk in I'm sweating like I have run a mile. I check the mirror to see if I'm white or might look like I'm dying. I still look like the same run down mom I've looked liked for a while. No visual changes. So I get in the car to get my sis and my niece. I do text my nurse friend to see if I was going to react to ants how long would it take. She text back probably rolling her eyes that I would already know for sure if I was going to react. So I'm here writing this so the ants could not take me down even if they are itching the the shit out of me in places you don't want to know about. At least I have a get of of jail card for a while.

Cole is going to his very first dance tomorrow. He picked out the perfect outfit for himself. He is so excited. This is a big deal at his age. The not so charming prince has tried to rain on his parade. Telling him how stupid the dances are. For some reason dances are not a big deal here. I'm shocked because in my day dances were a huge deal. I couldn't wait for dances. You went to dinner, shopped for the perfect dress, waited for "the guy" to ask you, and just plain had a great time. That is until someone talked you in to drinking something stupid and all hell broke loose at the dance and people ended up liking people they did not come with. People ended up crying and a bunch of drama happened. These are the days I miss the most. I asked Blake since he is in high school if he will be going to the homecoming dance next week. He is like" NO" only nerds go to that! I think alright the times sure have changed because that was opposite in my day. Because I do photography I was hired about three years ago to shoot the high school homecoming dance here. I have to say I was shocked that for one it followed the game. It was only for two hours after the game. In my time it was the day after the game. The second thing that shocked me was none of the football players or cheerleaders showed up. To be frank hardly anyone showed up. There was some girl on girl which really shocked me! I wish dances were a big deal here because they are some of my funniest memories from school in  my day! How many times did I say my day???? I think I'm starting to sound like my grandpa....for Gods sake!

On a final note I have to laugh because Aidan had a musical while my sister...aka..Twisty was here. The Golden jerk made her way to the stage. My sister said "Jesus Christ" a little too loud for Texas. She got a few stares and then hid in the corner! Here's my take...which a lot disagree with. I think yes we should not take the lords name in vain. GD, is not a word I love. When us catholic girls yell "Jesus Christ" we are asking Jesus for help. So get a hold of yourselves all you Judges!!!! Now if she yelled GD I get the looks! Anywho, speaking of Aidan he has unfortunately not gotten over these panic attacks. He has been going to school in tears almost everyday. To say it breaks my heart is understatement. When your kid fears something you don't totally get is mind-blowing. You don't know what to do to help them. You try to understand and be the voice of reason. Sometimes you get angry even though you shouldn't. It's just so frustrating. He is fine at home or if he he playing sports. All hell breaks out at bedtime and going to school. As frustrating as it is I know it's real because no kid this age can fake this kind of fear. I rack my brain trying to figure out what is wrong. I think maybe this is the first time in a long time he is by himself at a school. My others were always with him there before this year. We are going back to the doctor tomorrow since things have not gotten better. Please pray for us because I do believe prayer helps in ways we don't totally understand. I was against meds but I really don't want him to go through life this way. Maybe he just needs the meds. I wish God would just give me a sign of what to do to help my baby. Anywho, there is no time to proof read this so this it was it is!


No comments: