Friday, December 28, 2012

People are crabby

This is a picture of my sweet niece. She is coming for a visit in January. Thank God the world didn't end the other day. I feel bad for all the people who spent way too much money preparing for the end. I can't say I didn't worry but I do believe only God knows when the world will end. I still have lots of pink shit to buy for her still. I guess I get so excited because I have three boys. I have never been able to buy pink shit before. Her voice and personality kills me. My Mom says I had a funny little voice just like her when I was a kid. I seriously can't wait to see her. She is the best thing ever. I love that she loves to come see us too.

So today I went to Bed Bath and Beyond to exchange my magic bullet. When I opened it I realized it was the nutribullet that I wanted. I got there and went up to the customer service counter. They took my magic bullet and told me to go get the nutibullet and come back. I don't know about you but when I think about what a "magic bullet" is I do not think fruit and veggie juicer. It's an odd name to say the least. I have had a few magic bullets before but never one that made healthy juices. Sign of the times for me. Sign of the times that I'm getting old. The fact that I want juicing magic bullet rather than a true "magic bullet" kind of sucks. Back to my story. So I go around the store and find the nutibullet and some reading glasses. Another sign of the time. I go back to customer service. Now there is a huge line. So there are two cashiers and one line. So I'm minding my own business when the lady in front of me turns around to talk to me. She looks at me with her crabby ass face and says..."Do you know this is one line for both these cashiers????". I look at her and say..."Yes, I know that, why do you ask????". She looks at me with her crabby face and says..."It looks like your trying to cut the line because your cart is moving in the direction of that cashier". I look at her with this odd face. Mostly because I'm shocked at what she just said. So I say....."Seriously?". She looks at me with her crabby face and says.."Sure looks your trying to cut the line". So I pull my cart back and ask her if that makes her feel better. She rolls her eyes at me and says.."Yes". I'm thinking in my head lady needs to get laid...Oh wait no one wants to lay a crabby bitch. My Dad had told me before that I always need to get the last word. So I'm stewing thinking of lots of not so nice things to say to her. I can't let her get the last word especially after she accused me of being a line cutter. I think for a minute about what I'm going to say. I'm thinking.....Jeez...were in Bed Bath and Beyond...it's not like I'm some teenager at an amusement park trying to cut the line. I then say..."Hey Lady, before you make an fool of yourself and accuse someone of cutting the line maybe you should be sure that they are in fact cutting the line". She looks at me and says again..."Sure looked like you were trying to cut". Holy Shit....is this women for real??????  At this point the manager walks over to me to take me to another line. Not because he knows I'm fighting with the lady in front of me, but because they are trying to get the line moving. But damn it that crazy crabby lady got the last word. I kind of hate that...so much so that I wanted to chase her in the parking lot to fight more....And I wonder where Cole got that annoying trait from.


When the manager took me to the new line they asked for my receipt. I thought I had it but I had the wrong one. He told the girl to ring it as a no receipt sale. So she rang it and I got full credit for it even though I had a 20 percent off coupon when I bought those. So I got full credit and had another 20 percent coupon for the exchange....score!!!! My evil mind makes me think. I think if I was a single mom with no money I could go buy something really expensive here with a 20 percent coupon. I could then return it the next day with a no receipt exchange and get more money back then I spent. I could feed my kids with the extra money. Because Karma haunts my world I have felt really guilty about the whole thing the rest of the day.

After Bed Bath and Beyond I headed back to Drippin. I called my Dad...aka..Grumps on my way back. I wanted to find out when he planned on bringing my niece...aka..the golden jerk to Texas. We had a really long conversation. This is rare because Grumps is no phone talker. I think I may just be his favorite...besides "Golden Jerk". This is going to chap Twisty's ass for sure. When I got into Drippin I went to home depot to get the 75 percent off Xmas decorations. They had NOTHING left. Then I headed to the HEB...aka...grocery store. I went to get stuff for my new nutibullet. Oh yes, I bought frickin hormone cream too. Sign of the times.  On my way out there was this sweet old guy. He said.."Oh my looks like you shopped a lot and have a lot to load". I laughed and said.."Always". He asked if I needed any help. I politely said I would be fine. He says.."Have a good weekend pretty girl". That was nice after my encounter with the crabby lady.

My night ended with meeting some friends for a drink and some food. It was good to see them. I miss my friends since my kids occupy most of my time now. I'm back home blogging now. Since it's Christmas break fights are erupting around me. My kids are seriously fighting over the bathroom right now. Hubs is asleep and I want to pull my hair out. A little more than one more week to go...counting the days.

On a final note...one of my friends I met out was laughing about this blog. She said.."Your grammar is God awful". I love that about her. Honest friends are the best friends. We laughed about it. So I feel the need to say sorry for bad grammar. I got a comment from someone named Shari on here last night. Whenever I get a comment I'm waiting for a hater. Someone who tells me I suck. I guess because I read other blogs who have so many hater comments. She was not a hater....she was so sweet and has a one year old. I looked up her blogs she has two. I'm thinking she is from my home town in Chicago judging by one of her blogs. Thank you Shari for not being a hater. Oh yes, and good luck to you when that one year old hits the teen years. Enjoy those sweet baby moments because they go super fast. I'm starting to sound like one of those old ass annoying people with all those old ass sayings that happen to be true. So here I sit tonight thinking about my magic juicer, reading glasses, and hormone creams...hoping they all do what they claim to do.....Sign of the times!

1 comment:

Shari said...

Originally I am from a town closer to the Mississippi in Illinois. I cannot for the life of me remember how I came across your blog. It truly makes me laugh (good grammer or not). I now live in a town in NE Iowa. I have a step daughter that is 7 and a 15 month old little girl. I always dreamed about having boys because I thought it would be so much easier, but after reading your blog it makes no difference on the gender.....lol They all end up with attitudes in the tween/teen age years. :) Thanks for checking out my blog!