Monday, December 24, 2012

Karma

So if your a regular reader you know that Hubs actually thought a vacuum would be an appropriate Christmas gift for me. I don't know about you but I would never think a vacuum was a Christmas gift I would ever find under my tree. At first I told him it was fine followed by I would be getting him a no sex card for a very long time. So after that I knew there was no way in hell a vacuum would be under my tree....at least for me. So I went out and got him one as a Christmas gift instead. He laughed when he opened it. We were on our way out to a neighborhood Christmas party right before I gave him this fabulous gift. I really thought I was sticking it to him. Making a point. What I wasn't expecting was the fact that he couldn't wait to get it out of the box and use it. He was weirdly excited about it. Telling me to look at the vacuum marks it was making on the carpet. I would really be worried if he told me not to walk on the vacuum marks. Then he was making it look so fun he told me to try it. I tried it for a minute and was pleasantly surprised at how easily it road across the carpet. Then I thought he is tricking me. I set that damn sucker down. He picked it right up and carried on like a kid in a candy shop. Expecting a no sex for a long time from him in return. I know there is no way in hell I'm getting that. He is the kind of guy who has this line when I have a bad day.....It goes something like this. I will say.."I had an awful day with your kids". Instead of saying something like "Go get out, spend a ridiculous about of money on yourself, and get yourself a hotel to do naked bed angels by yourself". He says..."Ya know what you need?????". I think the last thing I need is to do something else!!!! I guess cause I'm the only girl in the house he thinks I think like a dude. I still have tots the last time I checked! I dream of naked bed angels by myself and shit TV after a bad day. I guess dudes think of something totally different. I'm not a dude and will never be one!!!

No comments: