Thursday, February 28, 2013

There's a few boys who stole my heart.

 I laughed when I saw this quote on Facebook. Thinking there's a few boys in this house that stole my heart. They also stole my sanity, my time, my mornings, my nights, my weekends, my TV, my computer, my money, my youth, my hair, and my sleep. I hope someday they realize all we give up to give them everything they need. They owe me their first million. I will take their first born girl too.

I saw this on Facebook too. It kind of made me pee my pants. Well I can sneeze and pee my pants now a days. Oh yes, my kids stole my normal bladder too. Today after I drove the kids to school I went back to bed. Your shocked right. In my defense I had only had five hours of sleep when I woke up. I had one of those nights where I couldn't fall asleep to save my life. This building a house crap is on my brain. When I went back to bed I dreamed the scale at the Zumba place was wrong. I really weighed ten pounds less than it said. I was so excited since I've been Zumbaing for two and a half months now. Then I woke up.....Damn it.

Cole..aka...Drama went with me to Zumba tonight. We did an hour and a half of it. He was a hit. He was front and center and kept up with the teacher better than me. He had a great time. After we were done he said..."I don't know what you ladies were groaning about, I feel great". He's got a lot to learn about what not to say to ladies who just Zumba'd their asses off!

The other day a text came through from Hubs. It was a picture of a big bare ass. It said.."Super Hot". I text back .."WTF, why are you sending me a giant ass picture?". He text back that's what I left this am. I then realize it's my giant bare ass. I guess I had another hot flash in the night and stripped off my pants. I text back..."Your an asshole". He text back "You should blog about it and add this picture". He's not the blogs biggest fan. So I blogged about it to piss him off. Maybe it will teach him not to send me unflattering pictures of my ass.

We finally got the finished set of blueprints on the house today. I had the lady change up the front a bit. Hubs asked me if I was happy. I say "Yes". I ask him if he's happy with it. He says..."I'm happy if you are". I have to call bullshit on that statement. He has fought me on a lot with this house. He is happy if I'm happy if he agrees with me. Did that make sense????? Next step laying the foundation!!!!!! Finally after  four months of messing with these plans. I'm super excited!!!!

No comments: