Monday, February 18, 2013

What is that written on my car??????


So I drove around with a penis in my rear. My rear car window that is. I picked up the not so Charming Prince from school Thursday. The sun was reflecting in the back window of my car. I caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of my eye. I thought "what is that written in the dirt of my window?".  My first guess would have been "Clean Me". Low and behold it was a penis with balls, not one penis but two. Low and behold none of these people know how it got there. I tell Pig Pen his nose is growing when I asked him about it. He grabbed his nose to check. I already knew it wasn't him. He gets this goofy line smile and his eyes get crazy when he lies. Drama's mouth moves around wildly and the Not so Charming Prince talks too much. I'm just wondering why no one told me I had a penis drawn on the back of my car. If I saw someone driving around Drip I would have pulled next to them rolled down my window and yelled......"HEY YOU HAVE A FEW PENIS'S IN YOUR REAR". It's my dream to see someone other than myself like that. It would be so much fun to see their face when I told them.

I got a text from my Dad...aka...Grumps. Well I have gotten a few text from him this week. He's getting pretty good about this texting thing. It took a while for him to come around. On my Birthday he text...."Happy Birthday Kerry! You are my favorite most beautiful daughter. I don't know what I would do without you". Chew on that Kelly...aka...Twisty. My sister is totally shaking her head saying "NO WAY" as she reads this. About now she is calling for my Dad asking him if this is true. Even though it's true that's not exactly what he text.  I saw the underlining meaning in what he wrote. The text he sent said "Happy Birthday Kerry. Your are a great daughter. Love Dad". We both know that I'm the favorite though. Then on Saturday I got another text from him. This one said.."Read your blog, very funny and well written. LOSE the MF". When I read this I got that sick feeling you get in your stomach when your in trouble. As much as I wanted to text back.."Do you mean MF as in "my friend"????? I knew he was probably talking about when I used the word "Mother Trucker". Wondering if it would make him feel better if I said I was drunk when I wrote that. So I read back on my blog a bit. Thinking what else did he read about. I cringed a few times for sure. I had posted a picture of an Ecard that said something about Vday and chocolate penis's. I talked about beers talking to me and dancing around me. I talked about doing naked bed angels while Hubs was away. I talked about Pig Pen finding me naked from a hot flash. Thank God I don't think he read far enough to read about me crapping my pants. I know if he read that he would have said something.

Writing this reminded me of another story about my Grumps. I may have written about this since I've been blogging for three years. When I read back on this I find out that I've repeated things a few times. About seven years back when Cole..aka..Drama was in Kinder. He had a time machine project. He had to get people in his life to write him a sealed note. When he graduates from High school he can open it and read his notes. The not so Charming Prince did this too. It's a cool idea. I wish I had something like that. My parents had come for a weekend visit. I asked them to write a note. My Grumps settled in the office with a beer and a pad of paper. I kept walking by because he kept writing and writing. I called my sister...aka...twisty. I told her he was writing a book. She was like "OMG, what do you think he is writing???". I had no idea. He usually doesn't write long letters. Then Twisty says.."You need to call me and read it to me". I said..."I can't it's going to be sealed". After he was done he handed it to me and said.."Don't read it". I asked what he wrote about. He wouldn't tell me. After he went to bed that night I got on the horn with Twisty. I opened that letter and read it over the phone to her. I couldn't help myself.

 When I read that letter I realized I had the best Dad ever. He wrote about everyone of us. He talked about how my mom was the love of his life. They were together since they were 15. I still wonder how they did that.  He talked about his family and how he loved them and worried about them. I got a little teary reading it.  He is going to mad for two reasons reading this. One that I opened this letter. He should know better though. Two he is a private person so he will hate that I blogged about it. Anyway we moved before Pig Pen went to kinder. He doesn't have a time machine. I kept saying I would do one for him and then life got in the way. Any family members reading this feel free to write him a letter. Send it to me and I will start him a box. I promise I will not read them...Maybe!


I don't usually promote products on here unless they excite the hell out of me. I started this new skin care line idealceuticals.com/. It's only been four days but what a difference it has made! My skin feels like a babies butt. 

No comments: