Thursday, September 2, 2010

The Wheeling pool

Every summer we go to the Wheeling pool with my Aunt Cyndi and my cousins. We stopped at Burger King and got these great Twilight crowns. I love the vampire. I think he is perfect in every way. Great looks, super loyal, and you don't even have to put out for him. What more could a girl ask for?????


Kelly and me share the same passion for the vamp.

Aidan always asks me questions like....why do you like the vamp so much??? He once asked me if I liked the vamp more than hubby and him. I thought to myself......sometimes I do! I would never tell him that though.

I love how Cole can rock the Edward side of this crown. While at out community pool this summer there was a swim teacher who looked like Jacob. Cole was floating on a raft in the middle of the pool. I was sitting with a bunch of Moms on the side of the pool. Cole yells and I mean yells.......hey Mom that guy looks like one of those Twilight guys you love. All the Moms start laughing. I was just a bit embarrassed. You got to be careful what you say in front of Cole. He has a bad habit of throwing me under the bus.


Ella came to the pool with us and she loved it. She is the cutest thing ever. She is one of those babies that everyone makes a huge fuss over. It's so cute how she is starting to get her own little personality. I just love her to pieces. I can't wait to see her again.


Hopefully baby Ella will not pick up her Mothers bad habits. There she goes with that damn finger again. Doesn't she know this is not really an attractive look for her.


We always have so much fun hanging at the pool with our cousin Chelsea and Kris.


My Aunt Cyndi is always a blast to hang out with.

Wouldn't it be fun to be a kid again??? They just have some much fun. They are not afraid of anything and their not afraid to look stupid!


That is me trying to feel like a kid again. The slides were a lot of fun. Aidan is waiting at the bottom for me.

It took Aidan a while but he finally got the nerve to go on this slide! We had a great day at the Wheeling pool hanging with our family. I can't wait to go back next year.

No comments: