Friday, September 24, 2010

Debbie Downer and the bee

Thursday night I headed out with Aidan to his two hour soccer practice. Not wanting to sit in the bug infested field for two hours I run to the grocery store. When I get back I still have about 45 minutes left. I call Mom...aka...Debbie Downer. While I'm talking to her I scream because there is a big brown bee looking kind of thing flying around my car. Debbie tells me their was a man in Elk Grove village that got stung by a bee and died this week. Seriously is this women for real???? She has a downer story to go with everything I say. I still wonder why she is the wealth of downer information. I tell her I can't believe she is telling me this while there is a bee flying around my car. She just laughs. I think she gets some sick satisfaction from telling me this stuff.



I'm fighting with this bee thing and it disappears. Aidan is finally done with practice. While driving home the bee resurfaces. All I can think of is this thing is going to get me and Debbie is going too feel like a total jerk. Aidan is complaining in the back seat that he is starving.

Hubby and I have been at odds about fiances. He is on me to get a job. We have had a bit of a black cloud over us lately. His car needed brakes, the lawnmower broke, and the kids are draining us with all the sports stuff. I forgot my driver side window broke too. The "Universe" is going to take care of all this because I'm about too win a shit load of money.


I give into Aidan and pull into the Sonic. I start into the drive through and remember my window won't go down. My intuition tells me too get the hell out of there and go home. I should have listened to that little intuition thing. It's right every time. I pull in wide because of the broken window I'm going to have to get out to order. I hit the frickin sign! This wipes out the side of my car, the hood of my car, and the bumper. Not to mention the sonic sign! This is not my first sonic mishap. I backed into someone in Sonic when I was eight months pregnant with Cole. I'm starting too hate this place. All I can think of is I didn't want to stop here in the first place. This is so unfair. Would it be bad if I reached back and sucker punched Aidan????? Technically I just paid 500 dollars for a damn cheeseburger.

I tell Aidan not to tell Hubby yet. He asks me if he can tell Cole. I know he will not be able to hold this in. I have no choice but walk in with my tail between my legs and tell Hubby. I get out of the car and it is way worst than I thought it was. The whole front of my car is going to need to be replaced. Thank God a couple of friends of ours had stopped over. I get to tell Hubby with an audience. His face gets pretty red I can tell he is really mad. He is holding it together as much as he can. We have a constant fight about my driving even when I'm not running down signs. While passing him in the hallway he says can you please get a job.......I need some help paying for all the stuff you and the kids mess up. LOW BLOW! Aidan only eats half the burger because he gets a stomach ache. I really want to shove that burger down his throat but I don't want to scar the child.


I wake up the next day with a sick feeling in my stomach. I feel overwhelmed by all the unplanned money flying out the account. Since it's Friday we are planning to go to the Football game. We stop by a friends house on the way to the game to pick up their son. They are having a party, so we hang out for a bit. While there I'm talking to a girl who is from Chicago. I tell her I'm from there too. Turns out she was one of my cousins best friends. What a small world. Next I'm talking to this guy who works for a builder in my hood. I tell him I used to work for one of the other builders in the hood. He asks if I need a job. This is crazy since I woke up sick that morning thinking I need a job.
I'm talking to this group of girls and we are chatting about men with multiple wives. I would have never thought this before but I'm thinking that doesn't sound half bad. Wow, another wife too help with all the cleaning, cooking, driving, and putting out! I think those chicks are on to something. I picture myself sitting back watching TV while the other ones do all the shit I hate doing. My mind goes else where and I wonder why there are not chicks with multiple Hubby's. The big benefit would be multiple pay checks. I wouldn't have to get a job. But then I think.....shit who the hell would want to satisfy more than one man????? It is like a light bulb went off.....of course there are not chicks with multiple Hubby's!
We finally make it to the game. I have the tickets along with a 20 in my pocket. We get in and I go to get my twenty and it's gone. It must of fallin out when I got the tickets out. This black cloud needs too leave the top of my head. I know things happen in three's but we are way past three. Unfortunately the Tigers get killed. We leave the game a little early to beat traffic. I call Debbie on the way home to tell her about my new job. She says.....that's great did you hear we had a murder suicide in our neighborhood????? I know I poke fun at her for being a Downer but damn she's out of control. I talk to her every night I'm going too see if she could go one night without telling me something awful. All these people I live with are finally asleep so it's TV time for me. I still can't get the to and too straight so have fun laughing at me. I guess I could never go on...Are You Smarter Than a Fifth Grader! I'm tired and ready for TV so please excuse any errors, I did not feel like a proof read.

No comments: