Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Holy crap, I'm feeling slightly overwhelmed

Yesterday my oldest played in his very first Football game. I was a super proud Mama bear in the stands. I took over 100 pictures surprise, surprise. On our way home from the game the boys wanted to stop at Sonic. We stopped and Aidan wanted a cherry limeade. I told him I will get him one but he can't tell Cole. Cole had football practice so he had to skip the game. He was at home already in his PJ's so I didn't want to bring him a soda home. I got the kids up for school this morning. I was checking my E-mail while they were eating breakfast. All the sudden I hear Aidan telling Cole that he got a Cherry Limeade yesterday. He just couldn't do what I asked he had to throw it in Cole's face. I guess it must have been eating at him all night since it was pretty much the first thing he said to Cole when he got up. What a dumb butt, that will be the last time I do that.




After I take the kids to school I lay back down for an hour. When I wake up my eyes feel super heavy and my body feels like I have been hit by a truck. This should have been my first sign to go back to bed and not get out till I have to get the kids. I get up and run some errands. When I get home I decide to do some job hunting. I pull up Craig's list. There's a few things that catch my eye. I first come across dating coach. I fit most of the qualifications except the most important one "Experienced Dater". I hate that you pretty much have to apply for everything online. I feel I may be able to talk my way into this job if I could just chat with a real person. I have ladies night about twice a month. On these ladies night we get a little tipsy and we talk about every bad date and every good date we every went on. We also talk about great dating stories from people we know. I feel like I have become a wealth of information about dating do's and don'ts. I have watched every crap reality TV show especially the bachelor. I love to analyze the crazy people on these shows. I always know what they are doing wrong! I think this would be a fun and interesting job that's right up my alley. Since I don't qualify I move on.



Children's Entertainer is the next thing that catches my eye. Well it was the 60 dollars a hour that really caught my eye. I just really don't like kids very much so I don't think I would be too good at entertaining them. I have a hard enough time entertaining my own. I come across something that says........If you have ringing, buzzing, or whistling in your ears click here. While I'm reading this I can here Cole and his friend bouncing off the walls upstairs which is causing a ring. Aidan is buzzing something in my ear that I am acting like I don't hear. I always hear the whistling of my mind messing with me all day. I really don't think that's what they meant by this post though. It would be nice if I could get paid to have someone analyze it.




Outstanding sales job, lots of money. This one sounds great. I know I can sell. It's a bad sign when you click on and they don't tell you what you'll be selling. There is no clue to what this company even is, it just says send resume. I steer clear of that one. It's probably some pyramid crap. I was surprised at how many posts there were about egg donors. I have to click just to find out how much these eggs are worth. Ten grand for an egg that is if I wasn't 40. Surprisingly there was a post that wanted a Jewish egg donor. Is there really a big difference between a Jewish egg or a Catholic one???? I was kind of thinking beggars can't be choosers. I'm mean really you are begging for egg's on Craig's list. Another funny one was.....Do you have any strange habits. Ummm, yeah.....but we won't be writing about those.



Weekend Ranch hand.....job requirements....Water horses, tend the stalls, and help around the ranch. The bad side of my mind kicks in and I picture me working for this half dead billionaire who lures me away from Hubby. I leave him for this guy and then the old geezer dies and leaves me with nothing but his billions. Now that sounds just awful. On to "living signs".....job requirements dress up as something like a giant cow or a giant hot dog. Stand on a street corner and dance around like a giant asshole. The one that interested me the most and I am being serious.......Watch TV and get paid. I can't believe my eyes.....I love TV! This is my dream job. It pays 20 dollars an hour which isn't half bad. I apply right away. Because I grow up with Debbie Downer I can't help but hear the sound of her voice saying......If it sounds too good to be true it is!!!!! There goes that damn ringing in my ears again. Needless to say, if you haven't worked a real job for awhile the pickins are slim!



Every time on on Craig's list I find myself drawn to the....men seeking men post. Those gay guys are a good laugh for sure. They post the craziest stuff with the craziest pictures. Quite entertaining for sure. They always brighten my gloomy day.



While fighting with my twisted sister on facebook today she writes something about me being unabashed on there. She loves to do that kind of shit to me. She knows that word is way over my head and I will not get it. For Gods sake I can't even get my To and Too straight. I hate when I have to "google" something before I respond. I look up the definition for unabashed. Unabashed means not embarrassed, poised, and obvious. I'll take this one....this is not the worst thing that someone has ever said about me.



While chasing my tail around like a dog cleaning up after these people I come across this. The lazy ass dog just laying around in Aidan's bed.



I give Mom...aka...Debbie Downer a call. She is telling me that people in Austin are having more sex than anyone. I ask her where does she hear this crazy stuff. She tells me she was reading it in Men's magazine. Since she is coming this weekend I tell her to keep that info on the down low. She tells me she is bringing that magazine too show Hubby. Really Mom....can't you ever have my back???? That's all I need on a night when I'm too tired. He will be quoting me crap from Men's magazine. I may be moving.
After dinner and showers Cole tackles the crap out of Aidan in the living room. Aidan is left crying on the floor. I really get sick of him doing this to Aidan. I yell for Hubby so he can set this child straight. Cole makes the mistake of telling Hubby he hates him. This sends Hubby right over the edge. Cole is sent to bed. Cole is then yelling from the top of the stairs that he is moving out and we are the worst family ever. Hubby starts up the stairs. Cole in his most dramatic way starts bauling like he is about to be torchered. He starts screaming Help me, Help me. Now Hubby has never laid a hand on this kid. He is being a little over the top for sure. Blake walks over laughing and says it sounds like he is being murdered up there. I can't help it but I am smiling in side. This kid did me in today and now it's his turn.



While Blake is in the shower I'm scrolling through his text messages. I only see one that peeks my interest. It's really not a big deal it's just about a hug. I was playing spin the bottle at his age so a hug is all good to me. While I'm checking he gets an incoming text that says...I'm mad at you. I text right back and say...WHY???? He comes down from the shower before I get the response. Damn I wish he was showering longer....well kind of.




Today has just been one of those days where I'm feeling overwhelmed by everything. I'm tired of homework. It makes me feel dumb when they ask a question. I'm tired of cleaning because it just gets trashed five minutes after I clean it. I'm tired of breaking up fights because it just happens again. I'm at the point where I'm going to just let them beat the shit of each other. I will get a popcorn and a coke sit back and watch as if I'm at my own personal WWF wrestling match. I'm tired of soaking football pants that just get re stained the next day. I'm tired of laundry that keeps piling up. They can just be pig pens. I'm tired of cooking dinner just too hear....I don't like this. I'm tired of socks that have holes in them or just disappear for no reason. I'm tired of going to the grocery store just to find out I need to go back. I tired of much these people eat and drink. Do you know how many cute jeans I could have bought. Most of all I'm tired of saying the same thing over and over. It has become obvious that no one is listening. These people I live with are overwhelming me....please send back up!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's the story of , That's the Glory of Love;0;0;0Sue