Monday, September 6, 2010

Hanging with the relatives

My Aunt Beth and cousin Kacy took us to the beach for the day.

Kelly and Cole always have fun together.
This picture does not even come close to giving this guy Justice. He was on one of those 1970 lawn chairs dowsed in baby oil. Cole could not keep from staring at him. He really gives George Hamilton a run for the money.

The kids rented a paddle boat. Aidan the voice for reason stayed behind in fear it might tip over. I kind of feel bad for the little guy. I don't how to break this fear of things in him. I hate to say but I think being the youngest his brothers have scared him to death telling him things that might happen.

Baby Ella is just the cutest thing ever. She is always in a good mood. We had so much fun hanging out with her. I'm going to win the lotto so we could see her way more. Are you listening UNIVERSE????
Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Beth had us over for a BBQ. Jimmy is my Dads youngest brother. He is closer in age to me then he is to my Dad. I find this funny for some reason. When I was a kid I used to annoy the hell out of him at my Grandma's house. I had a big crush on his friend Kevin. I would want to hang around them all the time.
Still being a big kid my Uncle Jimmy had to make smores. He said it would be fun for the kids but I think he had the most fun of all.

Mom...aka....Debbie Downer had her first smore ever. Who hasn't had smores anyway???? We had a great time seeing Jimmy's family while in Chicago. They were supposed to try and come see me when I got back to Austin. With the their kids starting college they couldn't pull it off this year! I will let them slide this year. A few more Chicago post to go and then back to everyday life with these people I live with.

No comments: