Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Asking the Universe

My pictures tonight really have nothing to do with my post. I'm just missing my baby Ella even if she took my place in the Grumpy old guys eye. I'm on the hunt for a part time job. I have been brainwashed by all this ask the universe stuff. I have asked the universe to be a rock star, to write a published book, (guess I have to learn to spell and have better grammar) to be a famous photographer, and to win a lot of money. Thus far the universe has me on hold. I still believe all these things....minus the rock star. I can't sing worth a shit, I'm stretching it a bit with that request. I still can imagine what it is like to be a rock star! I have racked my brain on what to do. I haven't worked pretty much since my last one was born. After raising these three BOYS I feel that I could do just about anything! I don't think an employer will see eye to eye with me on this. When your a stay at home Mom you are a huge multi tasker. I could totally run a company from this experience. You have to motivate your people on a daily basis. You have to have them in the right place at the right time. You manage the house, food, clothes, and etc&etc. You manage where every ones shit is because even though it is their shit you are the only one that could keep track of it. You break up fights! You are kind of like a dog chasing your tail going behind them cleaning up messes. You should have a ref uniform on with a whistle, but that would be a little over the top. I really think I should be able to land a top dollar job but because I now have no experience I can't! Truth be known this is more experience than I ever got while working. Working was easy, raising kids is hard. I have thought about working at a place where I could benefit from the discount. My first thought is a plastic surgeon's office. Then I think maybe at a kids clothing store, sad thing is that job don't pay shit. What about something rewarding????? I might check a dog shelter.....sad thing is I would want to take all the dogs home. I might even get really crazy and trade these people I live with for dogs. Bottom line is I really don't know what to do. My schedule with the kids is still so busy so I can't dive into anything big.

I know this has nothing to do with anything but I laughed my ass off taking this picture! That face just kills me! Do you think I may be raising drama queens?????
I laughed at this one too! That Grumpy old guy really has a way with kids. I was putting Cole to sleep tonight and he asks me the most random question. He said "Mom do girls poop like boys?" I ask him what does he mean by this question???? He then asks if girls poop brown turds. I tell him we poop pink ones and I go about my business, poor kid will probably believe me. These people I live with keep me busy and laughing. BTW, UNIVERSE I NEED YOU TO LISTEN TO ME!

1 comment:

Janice said...

Agreed! We could do any job after raising boys! And working was soooooo easy compared to this! I'll take those whiny salespeople anyday over these whiny kids! :)