Thursday, February 18, 2010

Why me?????

So as I said all three boys are playing soccer. Which means practices almost every night of the week. I go to get Aidan from a neighborhood football game to go to practice. We get home and he freaks out about going to practice. I send him to his room. I tell him I'm taking away your I-pod and you have to come in and go to bed right after school for a week! He says FINE. What do I do with this????? So I'm in his room while he is pouting and I see his jar of money that he has been saving for awhile. I say fine I'm going to take your jar of money so I can pay myself back for the soccer season I just paid for. Alot of crying and he says fine again. WHAT????????????????? I'm at a loss here, I no longer no what to do. I go downstairs to make sure Blake is getting ready because he to has practice. I get down there and he is laughing at me. What the heck are you laughing at I say???? What are you going to do now Mom? I have no idea. I go back up and Aidans B-day is Sunday so I tell him if you don't get your sorry butt downstairs you will not have a birthday! This finally gets him moving. We pass hubby in the car on the way to practice, so I roll down the window and give him the short version. I tell him he needs to set Aidan straight when we get home. Aidan has calmed down on the ride there and says he is sorry. He then says can you please call Dad before we get home so he is not mad. I think to myself why are my kids always so worried about hubbys feelings???? I have feelings too.
Anyway after practice he had a great time and loves soccer once again. All that bitching for nothing!

No comments: