Wednesday, February 3, 2010

From brainwashing to lame brain all in one night.

So I've been brainwashing a few of the people I live with. Now I've been riding this train for along time and am very surprised it has not run off the tracks yet. Cole and Aidan believe there are secret cameras all over the house. This always comes in handy when I'm trying to get to the bottom of something. I'll say wait right here while I check my secret camera. Cole is always the first to fold. I have to hide food around the house and its not cause I'm a binge eater or anything like that. Good food such as cookies, nuts, candy, and chips don't last 5 minutes with all these boys I share bunk with. I just bought 6 boxes of girl scout cookies, I left a few out and hid a few. I go to get my hidden Carmel ones and they are gone. I say who found my cookies?????? Cole is standing around the corner motioning me over. I go over and he says Daddy ate your cookies but I don't want you to tell him I told you. Then he tells me to go check my secret cameras cause I will see him eating them. BTW, this is not the first time he has thrown hubby under the bus. He busted him a few weeks ago with some mini pringles.

I'm getting the kids stuff together for the morning and I realize Aidan needs a box of Teddy Grams for the 100th day of school tomorrow. Now my lame brain saw this note last Friday but totally forgot about it. So at 10:30pm I head out in the cold rainy night for Teddy Grams. I am not at all a morning gal so this is why I'm truckin out at this hour. Now all of you who know where I live know the HEB is not a hop skip or a jump away. So we have the nice HEB and then we have the getto HEB. I decide to go to the getto since its alittle closer and you can get in and out fast. I get there and decide I should just go ahead and get everything I need since I was planning on shopping tomorrow. I'm at the check out with a good amount of stuff. I see this guy in the distance who looks kinda rough and tough. I find myself checking out these kinda guys ever since I read the Twilight books. Well he ends up in line behind me buying a six pack of beer. My fantasy comes to a screeching halt at this point, by the smell of him he is clearly homeless. The smell is so bad that my eyes could have started watering. I have never smelled anything like this in my life. So like I said I have a good amount of stuff. I'm trying to hold my breath and I can tell by the look on the checkers face she is doing the same. The beer was on sale so I got some for super bowl Sunday. The checker gets to beer and calls for an override which means we need to wait for the manager. My LAME brain is turning as usual and all I'm thinking is I need to get out of here before I barf. Don't ask me why but I'm thinking the override thing is a carding thing. So my LAME ass is like I'm going to be 40 in a week we don't need that override. You only say your going to be 40 when you THINK someone thinks younger. She looks at me like I'm smoking crack and says" The override is for me I'm 18 and I can't ring the beer up" OHHHHH, I knew that I was totally kidding around with you. So I get out of there with my tail between my legs get in the car and realize my LAME brain did not get the Teddy Grams. Go back in and have to go through the same line. I never wanted to see that checker again, definitely not in the same 15 minutes. You know damn well she was talkin major shit to her bagger after I left about the age thing. Anyway another exciting day with these people I live with!

No comments: