Monday, February 22, 2010

Cole turns nine.

Cole turned nine today. He was my easiest birth, he is the only one that I have full on makeup and I don't look half bad after his birth. I remember when I first saw him I was expecting a blonde blue eyed baby that looked like my oldest Blake. Not so much this kid came out with a full head of dark hair, nice dark eyebrows, and a red face. I'm so glad I never got drunk and blacked out before I got pregnant with him or it would have really scared the shit out me that day. The one thing that really stands out about his birth is I had this ridiculously hot young doctor. Half way through his birth I blow the biggest fart on this ridiculously hot Doc! I stop pushing and start apologizing....the Doc is like hey keep pushing forget the fart. As much as this one is my biggest challenge he is also my child with a huge heart. This kido has more personality he makes me laugh every day. He also out of my three is the first one to jump up to help me with anything. Cole is very dramatic and wears his heart on his sleeve for sure. He definitely spikes my blood pressure on a daily basis. I believe it is because he puts his whole heart in everything he does including driving me nuts at times. He will probably be famous some day cause he has good looks, giant personality, he can sing and dance, and you've seen no drama like Cole drama. When he becomes famous he owes me a great vacation!

Cole made cupcakes for his class too. I'm just hoping that no egg shells ended up in the batter since he insisted on doing the whole process himself.


He is so proud. What I love about him is he picked pink cupcakes with pink frosting. Now that is a confident kid. His brother made fun of him for the pink and his response was "girls like pink and real men wear pink". I LOVE that!

Since his B-day fell on Monday I brought him some Sonic to school for lunch.

We stopped at "Hey cupcake" for a sweet treat....but they were closed...:(((

What a trooper, he has a huge smile on his face even though hubby scheduled a dentist appointment on his B-day. I love that he has the crazy B-day hat on and wears it with confidence.
Since Aidan and Cole B-days are one day apart they are getting their big gift today. How cute are they waiting hiding their eyes. Hubby at first comes in with a plunger and a hammer for them. Aidan says "That's a joke right" Cole is like "Wait that's no fair"
They asked for this little razor motorcycle for X-mas, since they both asked for I-pod touches as well I couldn't get it. I found this little motorcycle for 50% off after X-mas! I love when a get a good deal like that.
I made these great homemade cupcakes that my friend Sharri gave me the recipe for. The kids loved the homemade frosting. This day turned out to be a great day with these people I live with!

No comments: