Thursday, February 18, 2010

Are those stolen flowers for me???

So I pick the kids up from school. Cole and Aidan want to walk with their friends. I take the other kids I pick up home and settle in for alittle Extra on the TV. Cole walks in and says Mommy I got you some flowers cause I love you! I turn around and there he is standing with these clearly stolen flowers. he has two sets in his hand the first one is pulled from someones flower bed.
Here is the second set! You can clearly see he has pulled these fake ones out of a neighbors flower pot.

OMG, that was so sweet but where did you get those????? Did you take them from someones house???? Cole says well they were in front of someones house. I say Oh honey that was really sweet but you can't take them because they belong to someone else.

Oh but I saw them and thought of you! What do you say to that????? I tell him he will have to show me where you got them so we can return them. I guess it's the thought that counts right???

No comments: