Saturday, February 20, 2010

On the road again!

So I'm not a morning gal at all and never have claimed to be one. I can never seem to get my ass in bed before 1 or 2 in the morning, this is my down time. I love to FB and watch all the crappy tv that I dvr. When the kids are in soccer season it means 10 weeks of hell for me. We not only eat fast food, which there is not much to pick from out here or we eat out of the crock pot, which is hard to be creative with for 10 weeks. So sleeping in on a Saturday morning is un heard of at this time. Last night I went to bed at 1 and tossed and turned because my mind likes to play tricks on me about all the TV I could be watching at this time. I got up and got Aidan to his 9am game. This may seem late to you but you have to remember I live out in the middle of no mans land, so I have to go at least 15 miles to get him to his game. This is no easy task to get three up and ready plus myself. So we drive to Aidans game, drive 15 miles back home, eat something and get ready for Blakes 12:30 game. Get back in the car to go another 15 miles to his game. Blakes game gets over and I have to drive back to my house to drop a few off at a birthday party. I drop them off get back in the car and take Cole to his 2:30 game. Coles done drive him back out by the house to drop him off at a party. Drop Cole off back in the car to go 12 miles to the grocery store, at this point the only thing going through my head is "on the road again" that damn song is playing over and over again in my head. Back from the grocery store and I go to pick them up from the party. We get home and Aidan and Cole want to go overnight at their friends house......great I say since I was going to have to take them to Dave and Busters for their B-day.....this is a good way to put that shit off. So were in the house for 2 minutes and I hear Aidan from the bathroom say "my doo doo is back and its not good." F@#k I think! He comes out and says I can't go to someones house with doo doo problems. No, you can't. Anyway we end up meeting some friends at the stadium. This is a sports bar in our neighborhood where you can bring the kids and even your dog I think! We get there and there is a dog running through the restaurant, only in Texas! Were leaving to go home and Cole is going home with the friend to spend the night. As were walking to the car Aidan says "Mommy I can spend the night" I say No honey were going home. Aidan says "I just went doo doo and it's all good now" That's great honey but your coming home with us. Alittle crying on his part and alittle bribing on my part and we go home together. So needless to say these people I live with caused me to go through a half of tank of gas in a matter of hours!
So while at the stadium Blake wins these stuffed animals! When I look at them the only thing I can think of is vaginal disease. I know I have a sick sense of humor. So I know hubby is in the mood, so when we get home I say look honey my womanly parts are all itchy, bitchy, red, and just plain mad! I really don't think you want any part of this! Of course I'm the only one who finds this funny at all!

No comments: