Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sleeping through the Austin plane crash.

So got the kids to school. Went back to bed because I'm a slug at heart. Got up at 10, well maybe 11! Got on FB and my friend Sharri messages me that she is reading about the plane crash in Austin! WHAT???? I hate flying so I hate to hear about plane crashes. Every time I have to fly I stress for weeks before I even get on the plane. I dream about stressing about getting on the plane. I go though every "What if" in my head! It sounds ridiculous but I drive myself almost to the point of insanity. I have imagined my plane going down in every way possible and then I read the secret and freaked myself out more thinking that it will happen cause I'm picturing it! I know I sounds crazy but its a very real fear for me. Well this crash did not freak me out since it was some dude who was pissed at the IRS and crashed on purpose. Well we made the national news here in Austin, keep it weird...I guess!

No comments: