Thursday, December 9, 2010

I really do love my kids

Today I was tired all day. I know why now. I was getting sick. I have been surrounded by sick kids, sick, friends, and sick people for months. Flying through like a rock star and not missing a beat. I was starting to feel like superwomen. That's where I went terribly wrong. The universe had to knock my ass off that pedestal and bring me back down to the real world. I just hope it doesn't mess up my weekend. Lot's of parties, plus a photo shoot, and a basketball game. There is just no time to feel this way.

Anyway once in a while I feel I need to say I love my kids more than anything.....Really! I spend a lot of time telling bad stories about them. But lets face it the cute sweet stories are just not that funny. They are the greatest thing I ever did, even if they suck sometimes. There is not a day that goes by no matter what is going on that we don't all say we love each other. Toot, Toot, one for me even though I'm not mom of the year.

Anyway I think what would my life be without them???? I would imagine that I would have that half dead billionaire with the hottie on the side. I wouldn't feel the need to get botox because that mad face line between my eyes would not be there. Still afraid to do Botox so that line is still there. LOL, just did spell check and it did not recognize Botox....A sign maybe? I would have boots, boots, and more boots. My biggest worry would be where I would go out to eat and where I would by my next set of boots. I would go for massages and pedicures every week. My hair would be full and thick just like it was in my younger years. This is because I wouldn't be pulling it out during homework hour. I would be hot, sexy and well dressed. These A size boobs I grew on my back would be gone and I wouldn't even know what a muffin top meant. Because I would have time for me and to take care of me. Now that all just sounds awful doesn't it????? Thank God for these people.

Highlights of my day..... I didn't hit that skunk in the road! I laughed my ass off when my seven year old walked up to Hub's and asked if he was drinking a Mexican Martini. Oh, how we have messed these people up!

Posted by Picasa

No comments: