Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Portable North Pole

There is a great web sight where you can fill out some info about your child and Santa will send them a personal E-mail. This is great to keep your children brainwashed. Ya know, everything goes to hell in a handbasket after you realize there's NO Santa. You start to see the world for how evil it really is. Then you realize when your parent's told you they took your pet to the farm they were also full of crap. BTW, the web sight is The Portable North Pole.
I love to see the kids faces when Santa tells them he is going to come to Austin to see them. He also talks about what grade their in, what they want, and even their best friends name.

See their faces here. Not smiling anymore! What I love most about this web sight is you can have Santa tell them they are on NAUGHY watch. You can even have Santa tell them what they are on NAUGHTY watch for. A little Santa fear never hurt anyone. It just makes us as parents be able to use Santa to our advantage. BTW, these two are for sure on NAUGHTY watch.

So I'm cleaning the house for the cleaning ladies to come tomorrow. I know crazy right??? I get this from Mom....aka..Debbie Downer. I come around the corner to find these two in the window because our neighbors alarm is going off. Yes, Aidan...aka...worry wort is Naked in the window. Now I cropped his moon out of this picture in fear that child protective services will come after me. I saved the full on moon for future blackmail. I say to him why are you up in the window with all your stuff hanging out for anyone out there to see. He looks at me like WHAT????? Then he says....but somethings going on out there. Great but put some clothes on before you show the world your junk. I have to admit if I had zero fat and a tiny ass I might too be up in that window naked. Since that is not the case the neighbors do not have to worry.

No comments: