Monday, December 27, 2010

The awful drive to Dallas for X-mas

Ok, we are driving to Dallas for X-mas! Feel sorry for the dog, I do! He is trapped in a very small space in the back of the car. At least he is coming.


Cole is in the back complaining about everything and I mean everything!All that's going through my mind right now is........I'm calling Santa to take back all the shit he just brought! I am serious! Instead I yell that I want a vacation by myself for a week. Cole being the smart ass that he is tells me.......maybe you should take a year! Flabergasted once again by the nerve of this one, I got nothing! Hub's who has totally tuned us out with his Ipod hears none of this! Now Cole who can really be the sweetest of my three can also be the meanest of my three. I really don't know what to say to this and I am usually quick with my words.


Alittle more time goes by and I go to make a phone call. I call some Lotto number by mistake. I see this as a sign. I think I need to stop right now and buy a ticket. Hub's won't stop and thinks I'm crazy. So I'm still waiting to win the Lotto. I just know I'll win big before the end of this year. I have big plans for my money.



I have a bad habit of sitting on my legs. Most of the trip I sat on my legs, texted, facebooked, and checked E-mails. That is in between yelling at my kids and punching Hub's to get his attention. I went to stretch my legs out and all of the sudden I could hear Debbie's voice in my head. She was saying........."Don't sit on your legs it can cause a blood clot that will shoot to your heart and kill you". I have a slight panic attack while stretching my legs out. I'm wondering what it might feel like if my heart exploded from a blood clot. Would I feel it coming????????



Were almost to MiMi's house and that scale in her bathroom enters my brain. I don't keep one in my house.....ignorance is bliss! That crappy thing is going to haunt me for four days. Hub's almost misses the turn in so we seriously roll in on two wheels. I survived another shitty road trip with these people I live with.

No comments: