Sunday, June 13, 2010

Zilker park

So Brian and Sherry are on their last day in Austin. Even though Brian hurt his ankle playing basketball we make him go to Zilker Park with us.

We feed the pigeons.
Aidan is not crazy about the pigeons in fact he is down right scared of them! He is my child such an over thinker of the "what ifs". I hope I can break him of this bad habit, sometimes it really stops you from doing things.
Now Blake is all good with them! Me I'm sitting there thinking I hope that bird isn't carrying any funk.
Cole has got to do whatever Blake does. I do think if Blake jumped off a bridge Cole would follow.

That bird is thinking thank God that nasty kid let me go. He is also probably rethinking the next time he comes down for some Little Caesars pizza.

Ziggy our dog does not like the birds at all! Can you see him coming around from the garbage can.
Do you think I would get arrested if I tied him up and left him here???????

We take a walk down by the water. Always good people watching here. I love to people watch some of them really crack me up. I do think it would be cool if I could hear what people were thinking though. I bet some people are thinking some shit about us too.
Blake looks naked in this picture. I'm just glad he decided to hang out with us today. It seems he has gotten to the age were I am no longer the center of his universe. It goes fast, so sad. I really sound like an old ass right now and I hate that!

The boys want to stop by and offer these old farts some pizza.
While I'm chatting with the nice old fart the other one tries to grab my ass. I told him he was a little to stiff for my taste. If you were wondering that white spot on my shirt is in fact pigeon shit! No one told me it was there till I saw it in the picture. Thanks family...:)
We are getting ready to go and Cole is pouting about not going on the train. Now we have rode that train more times than not. We missed it and would have had to wait an hour for the next one. It was hot and we were tired. I tell him we are going to leave him there if he doesn't get in the car. I get into the car and he is still sitting there. WHAT do I do now????? I thought for sure he would follow once we started walking. I drive away and circle around the lot. I pull up next to him and yell get in the car or I swear I will leave you here. Talk about people watching I'm sure some people were watching us thinking take your ass back to the trailer lady. I have to laugh because while I'm writing this entry I'm sitting on the sofa. Aidan is laying by my legs. He just told me my legs smelled like play doh. Now I know my legs feel like play doh but I had no idea they smelled like play doh. Another evil thought is swirling through my brain. Do you think I would get child protetive service called on me if I took all the wasted food from the day stuck it in a blender and made them eat it???? Just a thought! Another most annoying day with these people I live with.

No comments: